GDC BI Lead
Multiple Locations: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan • Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India
Requisition Number: 215527
GDC Analytics Business Intelligence Practice Leader
The GDC Analytics Business Intelligence Practice Leader is a management-level role. He/ She is responsible for:
- Providing the growth and general oversight of the BI practice across Teradata’s global delivery centers; this includes providing direction and oversight into capacity and capability growth, competency definitions, capability development, and assets development that are aligned with the overall Teradata strategy
- Expanding the footprint of the GDC Analytics practice within the Asia Pacific & Japan region in terms of engagement
- Forming and maintaining good relations with regional leaders with the intent of GDC Analytics being top-of-mind for any Analytics opportunities within their regions
- Building the regional pipeline of Analytics opportunities going to the GDC
- Identifying BI products and services that are needed by clients and build capability and capacity on these products and services; this includes being knowledgeable of the various BI technologies available, developing assets around these technologies, and matching them with the needs of clients
- Implementing and continuously enhancing the BI Competency Framework to drive the career growth of the BI professional; this includes updating and executing the competency assessment process, and developing learning roadmaps
- Supporting delivery of projects from solutioning to execution; this includes estimating, sourcing, initiating, assuring quality deliverables, serving as escalation points, and closing projects
- Achieving GDC KPIs relating to, among others, increased regional footprint, improved time and cost to deliver, contributions to strategic initiatives, and capability development
- Bachelors/ Master’s Degree from a reputed Educational Institute.
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Engineering or related fields is preferred
- 10+ years of overall relevant industry experience preferably with consulting organizations
- Excellent Oral, Written, Communication and Presentation skills
- Experience of working in Technical Pre-Sales or Sales roles
- Ability to support relevant teams during the sales process by effective estimations, work planning and managing P&Ls.
- Ability to effectively coach and mentor
- Good SQL and Database experience with any major RDBMS e.g. Teradata, SQL Server, DB/2, Oracle
- 5+ years of BI experience working on tools like Power BI, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Tableau etc.
Community / Marketing Title: GDC BI Lead
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK