Senior Staff Product Manager
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 215466
Security and Compliance capabilities are key adoption blockers to our largest customers. We are looking for a seasoned product leader who has prior experience in driving security and compliance solutions in mid-size to large enterprises. The candidate will have a unique opportunity to define and drive a rich portfolio of offerings to secure the network, storage, and compute engine.
- Responsible for defining the roadmap for several engineering teams based on various external stakeholder feedback
- Breaking down roadmap initiatives into “Epics” with clear problem statements, proposed requirements, value proposition and acceptance criteria
- Monitor market trends and bridge business gaps by authoring technical requirements for the scrum team.
- Engage with customers and key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to validate existing product requirements and evolve as needed
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load.
- Develop pricing strategies and monitor trends for new products and services.
- Ensure the delivery of committed roadmap “Epics” measured by objectively defined KPI’s.
- Manage products through various launch phases and follow-on releases.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers across dependent Agile teams.
- Promote sale of company products requiring extensive technical expertise.
- Plan, direct, or coordinate marketing policies and programs.
- Define and drive the business plan, strategy, and positioning of the services and solutions and work with internal and external partners to enable integration.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Support, Professional Services, Sales, and Operations to define the go to market plan and product collateral.
We are looking for a seasoned product leader with over 10 years of experience with specific focus towards driving security and compliance solutions in mid-size to large enterprises.
CountryEEOText_Description: Our Culture We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are. Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Staff Product Manager
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US