Senior Product Manager
Location: California, USA
Requisition Number: 215465
- Interact with customers and prospects to define market requirements and translate these requirements into product requirements that the engineering team can deliver within specification, on time, and within budget.
- Responsible for defining the roadmap for several engineering teams based on various external stakeholder feedback
- Breaking down roadmap initiatives into “Epics” with clear problem statements, proposed requirements, value proposition and acceptance criteria
- Monitor market trends and bridge business gaps by authoring technical requirements for the scrum team.
- Engage with customers and key stakeholders on an ongoing basis to validate existing product requirements and evolve as needed
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance, and operational support load.
- Develop pricing strategies and monitor trends for new products and services.
- Ensure the delivery of committed roadmap “Epics” measured by objectively defined KPI’s.
- Manage products through various launch phases and follow-on releases.
- Collaborate with other Product Managers across dependent Agile teams.
- Participate in scrum meetings and be a key focal point in day-to-day technical development, execution, and performance metrics to deliver quality product.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Product Manager
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US