Senior Solution Architect
Multiple Locations: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia • Singapore
Requisition Number: 215428
Working with a team of the brightest analytical and engineering minds in the industry to understand and advance emerging technologies to invent the next wave of cutting-edge analytic data solutions. You will be solving the world’s toughest business problems with data and analytics and leveraging the latest technologies.
The Solution Architect need to have deep knowledge of a stack of technologies required for a business solution.
The Solution Architect defines the logical and physical architecture blueprints for a project and works with the Ecosystem Architect to determine technology and implementation choices and tradeoffs.
The Solution Architect has consulting and people leadership skills targeting client Enterprise Architects and Project Tech Leads.
Key Areas of Responsibility
- Define logical architecture and/or physical blue-prints for a client solution
- Define and develop architecture for integration of the Ecosystem Architecture components into the client’s Analytic Ecosystem.
- Define the client’s architecture at the mid-levels of the analytic architecture cube - the Logical to Solution (Physical) Layers.
- Provides direct support for solution delivery teams. Works directly with the Teradata Ecosystem Architect and other consultants.
- Work with Teradata project managers to scope projects and develop a statement of work, project plan, and risk analysis.
- Provide architecture thought leadership and actively participate in the design, implementation, and roll-out efforts.
- Solution Expert with Implementation Experience – To be actively involved in technical consulting engagements
- Deep technical experience in some significant portion of the analytic ecosystem technologies, and knowledgeable in others to connect appropriate dots for a given solution
- Expertise in Hadoop and Open Source – To be actively involved in designing and or implementing projects that include Hadoop and Open Source options
- Expertise in Teradata and Commercial – To be actively involved in designing and or implementing projects that include Teradata and other commercial options
- Expertise in On-Premises and Cloud - Can define architectures covering on-premises, cloud, and hybrid of on-premises combined with cloud
- Expertise documenting technical systems architectures and explaining the systems so that both developers and technical (IT) managers can understand the rationale behind the design.
- Architecture Framework Expertise - Expertise on Teradata Architecture Framework
- Adopts Architecture Principles - Adopts and validates the architecture definition against Teradata's architecture principles
- Identifies and Utilizes Design Patterns - Promotes reuse through actions, identifies and develops emerging patterns
- Consulting and leadership skills targeted at customer project roles
- Targets Audience Appropriately - Transitions between architects and implementers at appropriate level for audience
- Articulate and persuasive - Can present as a solution team leader and influence decisions
City: Kuala Lumpur
State: Kuala Lumpur
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solution Architect
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur MY