Inside Sales Representative for Poland & Eastern European Countries
Multiple Locations: Prague, Czechia • Dublin, Ireland • Warsaw, Poland
Requisition Number: 215419
Inside Sales Representative for Poland and Eastern European Countries
Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, and intense enthusiasm? We are currently looking for an innovative, enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to identify and qualify sales opportunities within our EMEA Sales organization.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for initiating conversations with new contacts to uncover and qualify new opportunities for Teradata in targeted prospect accounts. They are passionate about partnering with customers to unlock the power data to achieve better outcomes.
- Conduct research on accounts to develop an understanding of their business needs, infrastructure, org chart, and other relevant information for personalized outreach
- Execute outbound sales outreach through campaigns through phone, email, and social media
- Learn Teradata customer stories so you can educate prospects about the business outcomes their peers are generating from their data warehousing and analytics investments
- Prioritize your time and effort to maximize the number of customer conversations you have with influencers in your target accounts each week
- Collaborate with your partner Account Executive to find and qualify opportunities in the target accounts you share
Skills & Attributes
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and strategic thinker.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
- Proven ability to establish rapport, develop, and maintain strong customer relationships.
- Proven ability to act strategically and in conjunction with an Account Team to develop and deliver business outcomes.
- Qualify and nurture leads and contacts to various stages of the sales cycle
- 2+ years’ experience of B2B sales development experience
- Polish & English language are required, additional language skills are an advantage
- Previous experience in leveraging technology for outreach, research, and nurturing, including but not limited to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, etc.
- Bachelors Degree (required)
- Previous experience selling Analytics, Big Data, and Data Warehousing solution- optional not mandatory
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative for Poland & Eastern European Countries
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ