Sr. Staff Integration Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 215393
Job Title: Sr Staff Integration Engineer
Location: San Diego, CA - Remote
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Collectively, we endeavor to serve equal parts innovator and contributor. Because our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
As the recognized leader in data and analytics, Teradata is all about empowering high-impact business outcomes to unleash the potential of great companies. We focus every day on helping customers build lasting analytic capabilities and drive differentiated value through our flexible delivery of analytics at scale on an agile data foundation.
The Teradata Senior Staff Software Systems Engineer will design and implement application integration using Teradata’s integration platform. And establishes as a subject matter expert (SME) for efficient and effective use of customized platform Informatica’s Cloud Services
· Establish and maintain effective working relationships with peers associated with core applications, e.g., Salesforce, Financial Force, Workday, Oracle ERP, ServiceNow, SharePoint, GitHub, Jira etc.
· Communicate with source and consumer environment stakeholders to ensure seamless integration between various environments during design, development, testing and deployment phases.
· Review and analyze functional requirements and mapping documents.
· Contribute to the review of test plans and test cases to ensure all requirements are covered and the documents are thorough.
· Work with team leads and business analysts to provide support and contribution in preparing critical User Acceptance scenarios.
· Assist in deploying and migrating project artifacts within the production environment.
· Maintain and monitor jobs and programs in production as well as provide issue resolution for any production failures. Assist and provide guidance to resolve system-related issues.
· Minimum 10+ years of software engineering experience, with a focus on integration, in a complex, publicly traded, global organization.
· 6+ years of experience with consuming & publishing data from streaming technologies (Kafka), Java APIs, REST APIs, and/or other services.
· 6+ years of experience in coding using Java, Kafka, Kubernetes, Docker and related technologies.
· Integration experience with web services/API via REST/SOAP/OData/JSON and other protocols
· Experience with Informatica Cloud Services
· Demonstrated strength in implementing best-practice enterprise integration patterns.
· Success using agile principles to deliver great business outcomes through technology.
· Demonstrated experience working with a managed service provider to partner on delivery.
· Demonstrated experience with global teams.
· Proven ability to continuously improve outcomes and processes.
· Strong written, verbal, and listening communication skills: articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in understandable terms; ability to frame communications to a diverse set of stakeholders.
· Ability to execute effectively in a fast-paced environment.
· Proven ability to execute swiftly without compromising quality.
· Exhibits acute business acumen and understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Staff Integration Engineer
Job Category: IT
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US