Senior Program Manager
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 215385
Principal Program Manager
Location: US, Remote
The Principal Program Manager will be part of the newly formed Office of Business Process and Program Management. This team will have the sole purpose of bringing organization, structure, and business process maturity to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives.
By leading the scoping, definition, and facilitation of selected change management programs, the role will be key to an end-to-end approach to process redesign and be part of a high functioning team to drive our strategy, mature our operating model, enable our people to do their best work, and build scaled solutions to some of our most complex problems.
• Bring together team members from the Business Process & Program Management team, business leaders, subject matter experts, IT professionals, and other stakeholders, to understand existing end-to-end enterprise business process and change management challenges and opportunities
• Lead cross-functional teams to ensure program execution from scoping and planning to successful program completion, with specific focus on business process re-design, KPIs, and outcomes that could span multiple quarters or fiscal years
• Identify and standardize the uses of tools, templates, and best practice methodologies to support agile approaches to project execution and oversight
• Lead decision making through x-functional data-driven program status reports, dashboards, and presentations to executive stakeholders
Required Education and Experience:
• 5-10 years of relevant work experience managing long term or enterprise level cross-functional change management programs
• Includes PMP or equivalent certification and proven ability to organize cross-functional teams and deliverables spanning fiscal years
• BS or equivalent technical degree
We will consider virtual candidates in North America, EMEA, and India for this opening. Candidates located near an office (for example, San Diego, CA, Munich, Germany or London, England) will work in a hybrid in-office/work-from-home model.
Will require occasional travel.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Program Manager
Job Category: Administrative
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US