Principal Program Manager
Multiple Locations: United States • India • Mexico
Requisition Number: 215385
Principal Program Manager
Location: US, Remote
The Principal Program Manager will be part of the newly formed Office of Business Process and Program Management. This team will have the sole purpose of bringing organization, structure, and business process maturity to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives.
By leading the scoping, definition, and facilitation of selected change management programs, the role will be key to an end-to-end approach to process redesign and be part of a high functioning team to drive our strategy, mature our operating model, enable our people to do their best work, and build scaled solutions to some of our most complex problems.
• Bring together team members from the Business Process & Program Management team, business leaders, subject matter experts, IT professionals, and other stakeholders, to understand existing end-to-end enterprise business process and change management challenges and opportunities
• Lead cross-functional teams to ensure program execution from scoping and planning to successful program completion, with specific focus on business process re-design, KPIs, and outcomes that could span multiple quarters or fiscal years
• Identify and standardize the uses of tools, templates, and best practice methodologies to support agile approaches to project execution and oversight
• Lead decision making through x-functional data-driven program status reports, dashboards, and presentations to executive stakeholders
Required Education and Experience:
• 5-10 years of relevant work experience managing long term or enterprise level cross-functional change management programs
• Includes PMP or equivalent certification and proven ability to organize cross-functional teams and deliverables spanning fiscal years
• BS or equivalent technical degree
We will consider virtual candidates in North America, EMEA, and India for this opening. Candidates located near an office (for example, San Diego, CA, Munich, Germany or London, England) will work in a hybrid in-office/work-from-home model.
Will require occasional travel.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Principal Program Manager
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US