Senior Analytics UI Development Engineer
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 215380
Analytics UI Development Engineer
Flexible, Mexico City
We are looking for seasoned UI engineer who will be responsible to deliver great customer user experiences for the different personas using our Vantage Analytics Platform and ecosystem components. You will be responsible for setting coding standards, project architecture decisions and implementation. You will work closely with members of the Data Science and Analytics Engineering team to integrate Vantage Analytics capabilities in the UI. You will also work with our Field practitioner teams to gain a deeper understanding of different persona-based use-cases. You will drive development of feature-sets that provide data science and analytics capabilities in a user-friendly interface that facilitates the use of all Vantage analytics products in an integrated manner.
In this role you will be reporting to the Director of Data Science and Analytics Engineering and dotted lined to a Manager of Cloud Engineering, Experience Team.
- Design, implement and deploy web-based multi-tenant, cloud native front-end applications to provide data science and analytics capabilities for our Vantage cloud platform offerings.
- Work with UX, product management and other platform engineering teams to help create and evaluate new product ideas and technical designs
- Implement best practices that produce maintainable code, including usability patterns, code style conformity, integration, testing, and code review
- Participate in detailed reviews of design, architecture, and code produced by other engineers within the team.
- Recommend alternate approaches, analyse impacts, and provide sizing estimates
- Collaborate with other cross-platform team members to build effective integrations
- Prepare service and feature-related documentation – functional specifications, design considerations, architecture compliance, GAP analysis, etc.
- Analyze, design and develop test cases and implement automated test suites.
- Lead by example in creating a positive, inclusive, and supportive team environment that encourages collaboration, innovation, and empathetic discussion
- Collaborate closely with advanced analytics engineers and user experience engineers on the invocation of analytics capabilities and subsequent visualization of results.
- Deep understanding of web standards & technologies (ex. HTTP, REST and JSON)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL
- General understanding of data science and analytics processes and functionality
- Familiarity with Test Driven Development and concepts like mocking and stubbing for unit / integration tests.
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong experience with data visualization
- Strong knowledge in writing Automated Test Suites using frameworks like Jasmine, Protractor, Mocha, Cypress, Jest, or Selenium
- Experience with python
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Analytics UI Development Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX