Business Process Architect
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Requisition Number: 215350
Business Process Management Architect, Principle
Location- We will consider virtual candidates anywhere in North America, Europe, or India!
The Business Process Analyst will be part of the newly formed Office of Program and Business Process Management. This team will have the sole purpose of bringing organization and structure to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives.
The role will work with internal stakeholders to structure the organization’s approach to end-to-end process redesign with the overarching goal of creating, executing, and sustaining a high-functioning team to drive our strategy, mature our operating model, enable our people to do their best work, and build scaled solutions to some of our most complex problems.
- Partner and consult with business leaders, subject matter experts, IT professionals, and other stakeholders, to understand existing end-to-end enterprise business process challenges and opportunities
- Develop strong relationships with and become a trusted advisor to internal business functions and cross-functional teams as they work to re-design and deploy business processes aligned with the company’s Cloud First strategy
- Anticipate unrealized problems or dependencies and help architect and design solutions based on BPM best practices that improve end-to-end, multi-function business processes
- Consult and collaborate with IT architects, developers, 3rd party consultants, and other project team members to translate requirements and design strong business process solutions that can eventually be owned and managed by the business
- Will require occasional travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in enterprise business process management and design, including PBM consulting, engineering, and analysis
- Experience or certification in waterfall and agile methodologies as well as project and program management, in addition to professional BPM certifications
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field, and 6+ years of relevant work experience with digital transformation and business process engineering and design in high technology settings
- Proven experience as a consultant, engineer, or architect on multiple enterprise level application deployments or projects with history of achieving milestones and deliverables
- Professional certification in Business Process Management or Architecture, and/or Six Sigma
- Exemplary interpersonal and verbal/written communications, flow and process diagramming presentations, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a strong collaborative environment
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: Fort Lauderdale
Community / Marketing Title: Business Process Architect
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fort Lauderdale, Florida US