Sr Business Process Analyst
Multiple Locations: United States • London, UK • Mexico • India
Requisition Number: 215349
Sr Business Process Analyst
Location- We will consider virtual candidates anywhere in North America, Europe, or India!
The Senior Business Process Analyst will be part of the newly formed Office of Program and Business Process Management. This team will have the sole purpose of bringing organization, structure, and business process maturity to the company’s most strategic initiatives and operational imperatives.
The role will work with internal stakeholders to structure the organization’s approach to end-to-end process redesign with the overarching goal of creating, executing, and sustaining a high-functioning team to drive our strategy, mature our operating model, enable our people to do their best work, and build scaled solutions to some of our most complex problems.
- Build and develop relationships with business leaders, subject matter experts, IT professionals, and other stakeholders, to understand existing end-to-end enterprise business process challenges and opportunities
- Perform current state assessments through stakeholder interviews using process tools, root-cause analysis, identify and prioritizing pain points
- Document and design streamlined future state process flows through facilitated working sessions, leverage BPM methodology
- Able to analyze complex problems and existing systems logic difficulties and revise the logic, processes, and procedures to prioritize business issues/opportunities
- Collaborate with process owners to create robust implementation plans and key success metrics, support enablement through strong process documentation and management
- Conduct post implementation evaluation of the implemented business improvement processes and track the key deliveries, KPIs/measurements/controls for a time period to demonstrate sustainable efficiency & effectiveness
- Demonstrate good observation, analytic and communication skills and drives the end-to-end process driven culture
- Will require occasional travel.
Required Education and Experience:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in enterprise business process management and design, including PBM consulting, engineering, or analysis
- Experience or certification in waterfall and agile methodologies as well as project and program management, in addition to professional BPM certifications
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams, understand key business policies and processes
- Exemplary interpersonal and verbal/written communications, flow and process diagramming presentations, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a strong collaborative environment
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field, and 3 years of relevant work experience with digital transformation and business process engineering and design in high technology settings
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sr Business Process Analyst
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US