Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 215316
Location: Mexico City
The Financial Analyst is responsible for revenue recognition, monthly and quarterly financial analysis, monthly and quarterly forecasts, annual plan development, management review support, and other general financial planning. On a day-to-day basis, this support includes providing information, analysis and recommendations that allow the sales/service management to manage the business more efficiently and effectively, while growing revenue and improving profitability.
- Collecting, preparing, analyzing, and presenting financial data, highlighting operating results for use in month-end close, planning, reporting and monthly outlook processes.
- Working closely with operating management and finance colleagues to analyze actuals and develop financial outlooks
- Reviewing outlook against results for validation of achievability and potential risks
- Helping finance leaders to provide the business with timely, relevant, and actionable financial and operational reporting and forecasting
- Partnering with all parties within Finance and Accounting to ensure a clean monthly/quarterly close process
- Reviewing historical results to determine future trends
- Working effectively in both team and self-directed environments
- Having excellent organizational skills, being detail-oriented and comfortable working with large amounts of data and at a granular level
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related business discipline
- 1 – 3 years of relevant Finance experience
- Demonstrated financial/analytical skills gained through formal education or work experience
- Working knowledge of financial planning and analysis
- Knowledge of Hyperion / Essbase
- High proficiency with Excel
- Experience with Salesforce is a plus, but not required
- Proficient in other Microsoft Applications (Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI)
- Ability to work under pressure with challenging due dates
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Financial Analyst
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX