Service Now Developer
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 215246
The Automation and Modernization Team is seeking a ServiceNow Developer to join their AI Ops and Software Engineering group . (The position requires 8 hours a day, with availability needed for core hours between 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM Pacific Time Monday to Friday, and the role requires flexibility to support issues or planned activities after hours, weekends and holidays as needed). We are looking for a candidate with the right technical skills and a willingness to work collaboratively with an high-performing engineering team to grow our skills together build cutting edge AI and automation solutions in our Customer Support business area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
The candidate will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation, and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform with respect to AI/Machine Learning and platform automation enablement via API connection with external services.
Duties may include:
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and document technical solutions
- Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
- Help maintain and enhance current solutions and architecture
- Learn about building secure applications and flows by implementing the secure credential management system used by our automation
- Learn how to integrate multiple different technology stacks into ServiceNow flows
- Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Leadership skills in technical initiatives
- Generating detailed documentation
- Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
Required Qualifications and skills:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration, and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to collaborate on an interdisciplinary team to solve problems in a fast-paced continuous development and deployment environment
- Self-starter with a positive attitude, intellectual curiosity and a passion for solving real world problem
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST, and JSON)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions.
Community / Marketing Title: Service Now Developer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN