Peer Advantage Operations Manager, Global Customer Advocacy
Location: New Jersey, USA
Requisition Number: 215241
PEER ADVANTAGE OPERATIONS MANAGER, GLOBAL CUSTOMER ADVOCACY
Job Location: San Diego - Remote
Teradata’s Peer Advantage Loyalty Program is a global customer advocacy program that offers our most passionate customers exclusive professional opportunities, including:
- Networking with fellow Teradata users, prospective customers, global industry analysts, and media representatives
- Participating in Teradata webinars, videos, special events, and public speaking opportunities
- Sharing their Teradata experience during reference calls, one-to-one meetings, or roundtables
Teradata Peer Advantage is an integral part of Teradata’s Global Customer Advocacy. It is an industry-recognized peer-to-peer program built on solid sales reference activities, awarding points to participating customers. With a proven and successful foundation, Peer Advantage is evolving into an advocacy program that is more social and collaborative. A clear advocacy lifecycle recruits more users and members who are passionate about data analytics and Teradata. Relevancy is key, so we are always offering new and unique ways for customers to engage, advocate, and inspire on our behalf – with or without Teradata’s involvement!
The Peer Advantage team reports into the VP of Global Customer Engagement and Advocacy Programs. This position provides operational support for Teradata's Peer Advantage Program which matches customers and prospects together to provide product and service references for Teradata. This program is responsible for sales references and marketing requests, and activities equating to well over $1B in associated annual revenue. The candidate in this position must have a strong work ethic as the job requires international interactions. This position interacts on a daily basis with customers, prospects, market influencers, and field sales. It is a highly measured position with key objectives and metrics that map upwards within the organization. The ideal candidate will have customer advocacy, direct marketing, sales, and customer marketing experience.
- Manage daily product and service reference requests from customers and prospects
- Assist media, analysts and industry influencers with marketing and reference requests for their constituents
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to coordinate activities (sales ops, event planning, consulting, customer service, etc)
- Research account opportunities in Salesforce to properly match revenue, business outcomes, and service specifics between the customer and the prospect for sales reference requests across global sales geos
- Coordinate meeting logistics for field sales and customers for the reference activity
- Support the planning, scheduling, and fulfillment of webinars and roundtables
- Record/update customer touches and activity in our advocacy tracking tool, Reference Edge
- Update and maintain customer profiles in our reference database system to ensure customer preferences are maintained
- Participate in organizing global events to support customer, journalists and analyst reference activities that take place during an event
- Identify new means of customer engagement and advocacy activities, deepening customer involvement and fostering a community of advocates
- Assist in any branding, messaging, marketing, and communications of the program
- Drive operational efficiencies and continuous improvement to continue to advance the program, including onboarding new technologies
- 5+ years in Customer Advocacy or 5+ years in Sales and/or Marketing required
- Strong written and verbal communication skills as you will be interfacing daily with multiple personas, from business analysts to Chief Data and Marketing Officers
- Prior IT/High Tech industry experience required
- Experience using Salesforce, ReferenceEdge, Aprimo, ON24
- Strong program and project management skills in matrixed, cross-functional teams and organizations.
- Some travel required, including international travel
What we can offer you:
An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
A full compensation package including annual incentive plan eligibility, flextime vacation, 10 days paid sick leave, volunteer hours, company-matching 401K, insurance (medical, dental, vision), and more.
Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 10 years running.
A company on the move!
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
State: New Jersey
Community / Marketing Title: Peer Advantage Operations Manager, Global Customer Advocacy
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: VIRTUAL, New Jersey US