Customer Events and Briefing Program Manager
Location: London, UK
Requisition Number: 215212
This is a highly-visible role for a creative, digitally-savvy Events and Briefings Program Manager, to build and execute exciting and Executive events and briefings. Bringing a customer-obsessed attitude, you will build and deliver impactful events and briefings designed to cultivate relationships with key customer and partner executives.
You should have a strong track record of harnessing innovative thinking and delivery in both digital and in-person programs. You will also bring a passion for developing outstanding customer events or customer engagements within the technology industry, preferably with some agency experience.
Reporting to the Director of EMEA Events and Experiences as a member of the Events and Briefings Team and responsible for supporting preparation and execution of Teradata events and briefings (virtual and in-person) across the whole EMEA Region. This role will be based at the newly-redesigned Executive Briefing Centre in our London Bridge offices.
The role has two aspects:
- Manage highly visible customer briefings both virtually and in Teradata’s London Bridge Executive Briefing Centre which help accelerate sales and nurtures customer relationships.
- Learn and adapt from field and customer survey feedback to continuously improve processes, content and overall experience for virtual and in-person briefings
- Serve as a liaison between marketing and sales to ensure alignment and ensure a single face of Teradata to customers visiting Teradata’s Executive Briefing Centre
- Proactively engage field sales on a regular basis to target the largest sales opportunities in Salesforce in order to build a steady pipeline of EBC visits.
- Ensure that meeting logistics, A/V requirements and being available for onsite customer and speaker management.
- Align sales and marketing metrics and KPIs, attributing EBC customer visits using Salesforce.
- Work alongside regional marketing and sales teams to develop and execute both virtual and live events as part of EMEA Marketing plan to deliver a best-in-class customer experience.
- Manage end to end execution of both virtual and live events including platforms set-up and management, attendee communication, event project roll-out, operations, event app, promotion.
- Supporting Events Execution onsite (virtual and in-person) including the opportunity to travel in Europe to support key events onsite.
- Post-event reporting including key metrics measurement, attendee surveys feedback consolidation, best practice
Suitable applicants will have the following:
- Degree in Events Management, Marketing or similar
- 3 years + Events Marketing and/or Executive Engagement programs
- Proven digital marketing skills (web, mobile, digital event platforms)
- Strong program and project management skills, managing vendors, cross-functional marketing and cross-department teams.
- Ability to work as part of a “virtual” team
- Prior IT/High Tech industry experience required.
- International experience having spent time in a multi-cultural environment preferred
What we can offer you:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading cloud-based analytics company. We are driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- A fantastic work environment, as part of enthusiastic and supportive team, based in an iconic London Bridge location.
- Voted as one of the world’s most ethical companies for 9 years running
With more than 10,000 employees in 43 countries, Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value
State: Greater London
Community / Marketing Title: Customer Events and Briefing Program Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: London, Greater London GB