Multiple Locations: Stockholm, Sweden • Espoo, Finland • Copenhagen, Denmark • Gothenburg, Sweden
Requisition Number: 215186
Location: Sweden, Finland or Denmark
Our Solution Engineers are among the best in the world. They have to be, because our customers are also among the best in their worlds; Siemens, Procter & Gamble, HSBC and GM are just some of our leading-edge clients. So, the bar’s set high, because our customer’s demand the best. This is why we want you…
Of course, you’re a technology expert, but we work very closely with our customers, so you’re a great communicator, too, with an ability to see both the widescreen and the close-up. And when we say communicate, we mean you’ll be talking with everyone from the DBA to the C Suite; comfortable and confident that you’ll deliver the best possible solutions for your customer. So, you’ll have a great deal of responsibility, but you’ll also have autonomy to make your own decisions, and what you’ll learn and gain in experience just isn’t found anywhere else.
Which is also true of our hybrid multi-cloud Teradata Vantage software; we call it pervasive data intelligence, because it transforms data into answers, into real solutions for our customers. Add this to your already considerable toolbox of skills, and you can see why our customers demand your very best. Always.
You’ll be a ‘trusted advisor’ to your client; your technology expertise, cloud experience, not forgetting your business skills, means you can seek out and develop opportunities for Teradata solutions that meet your customer’s challenges. You’ll also be aware of our competitors’ assets, because your customer will need confidence in your understanding of their data challenges. We don’t expect you to be an expert in everything; in fact, we’d prefer you to have wide and far reaching knowledge and experience, with perhaps a specialism field or two that you are expert in. And whatever your particular experience, you can explain, demonstrate and deliver right across the board in your customer’s organisation.
And, though ‘passion’s’ a little over-used these days, we mean it when we say we’ll recognise, develop and transform your passion for your customer’s success into your own personal success. So, if your passion for real, deliverable solutions to some of the biggest data challenges in the world matches ours, and what we’ve said appeals to your sense of adventure, come and work for us.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll have one or more target accounts, in partnership with the Account Executive, to develop a relevant, actionable account strategy and plan
- Actively work on the design, implementation and roll-out of solutions that meet your customer’s challenges – so you’ll need to see and assess your customer’s ‘as is’ before you can provide them with their ‘to be’ solutions
- Inspire confidence in Teradata software and services through your professionalism and expertise to drive sales forward
- Provide technical leadership to the extended Teradata account team and ensure that other relevant SMEs are engaged at appropriate points throughout the sales cycle – you’ll also work with the extended Teradata consulting team to scope projects and develop appropriate SOWs, project plans and risk analyses
What we’d like you to be
- ‘Passionate’ and enthusiastic about data, analytics and Teradata – after all, we are…
- Have at least 10+ years hands-on experience in architecting, designing, delivering or optimizing Data Warehouse and/or Data Lake solutions
- A clear, confident and persuasive communicator, who can make a clear and understandable logical argument and successfully defend their position
- Have a keen interest and understanding of developments in the data and analytic technology world
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, and, of course, be proficient in both written and spoken Swedish and English
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and people skills
And, if possible
- Have a background in technology consulting and relevant pre-sales experience
- Demonstrate relevant domain expertise in at least one industry vertical, e.g. Manufacturing, Finance or one horizontal, e.g. Supply Chain, Sustainability
- Be familiar with SQL and at least one other relevant analytic programming language
- Have a degree level qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related discipline
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
State: Stockholms lan
Community / Marketing Title: Solution Engineer
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE