Product Owner - Services Tools and Technologies - FinancialForce
Multiple Locations: Utica, NY, USA • San Diego, CA, USA • San Francisco, CA, USA • Atlanta, GA, USA
Requisition Number: 215088
Product Owner - Services Tools and Technologies (FinancialForce)
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
At Teradata, we are leading the data era. As enterprises address today’s digital economy, they are faced with new competition and consumer expectations and are turning to data to power their future. Teradata has worked with the largest companies in the world for 40+ years, bringing our experience and expertise to support global enterprises with their most demanding, mission-critical, complex, and large-scale data needs. Teradata is recognized as a leader in the cloud, data, and analytics spaces by top analyst firms, Gartner and Forrester, and Fortune Magazine as well.
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
As the world of data grows, we are the leader in enabling the future of connected businesses, powered by data intelligence. We are committed to delivering on this vision by following sustainable business practices and with a strong focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that only by embracing diversity of identity, thought, background, expression, and perspective can we solve today’s challenges and reimagine tomorrow’s world.
Teradata is seeking an analytical, problem-solving Product Owner with experience supporting enterprise Professional Services organizations. As a member of a high performing business operations team with specialty in business process design and overseeing the technology that supports the services organization. Day to day focus is on adoption of best practices, while being on the leading edge of business requirements for our Professional Services Automation (“PSA”) platform. This position will define and drive consistent business processes across all geographies and services fulfillment teams. This position is open to candidates in USA-based remote, virtual offices, or could be located in any Teradata office in the USA. The ideal candidate will be data driven, intellectually curious, a fast learner, and able to move quickly while maintaining focus on high impact projects aligned to a global strategy.
· Interact directly with field consulting, consulting leaders and other team members to capture feedback for technology and process improvements to drive adoption and deliver value.
· Develop and execute strategies unlocking the value of our investment in technologies serving our global consulting organization.
· Define, document and share best practices to ensure consulting processes and terminology are consistently understood and applied across the organization.
· Improve operational efficiencies through a combination of process and technology to drive consulting billability, productivity and process improvement and insight.
· Drive behaviors to maintain data integrity to ensure accurate insights, positively impacting consulting leadership’s ability to adjust strategy and tactics.
· Develop and analyze consulting metrics and KPI’s to measure performance aiding in important business decisions and identify areas of growth and those in need of improvement.
· Partner with Geographic Consulting Operations and IT to ensure that FinancialForce PSA and other tools are set up to effectively support TDC’s coverage models around the world.
· Build relationships with cross-functional teams such as Product, Marketing, Finance and Strategy and others to ensure alignment.
· Works closely with Consulting Enablement to identify training needs for leadership and account team members on technology, business practices and processes.
· Actively participate in roadmap identification and prioritization with Business and IT partners.
· Actively participate in evaluations, testing and training of all technologies serving our Consulting teams.
· 3-5 years’ experience in Professional Services and/or Finance Operations
· 2+ years prior experience with FinancialForce or similar PSA Platform
· Direct experience in managing and driving value from technologies like Salesforce.com a plus
· Proactive and passionate: Independently capable of seeking information, solving conceptual problems, corralling resources and delivering results in challenging situations
· Must possess strong business acumen, analytical aptitude, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, and project management capability
· Experience working and communicating with senior executives to solve complex business problems
· Technical proficiency to understand necessary system integrations from a data dependent process perspective
· Effective working knowledge of domestic and international business environment
· Ability to credibly and compellingly create, present and support recommendations with senior leadership
· Program Manage the Design, Requirements, Development, Implementation and support of consulting tools, associated operational processes and interfaces.
· Bring clear thinking and excellent problem-solving skills to a range of challenging business questions
· Deliver strategic projects for our leadership that provide key business insights for high-priority initiatives
· Works effectively in an unstructured environment requiring new perspectives and creative approaches.
· Governs themselves with unquestionable ethics
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
· Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Business, Engineering, Mathematics, or Statistics) a strong plus
· MBA, Graduate School degree or CPA a plus
· Salesforce/FinancialForce Certifications a plus
Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the Ask.HR@teradata.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
State: New York
Community / Marketing Title: Product Owner - Services Tools and Technologies - FinancialForce
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Utica, New York US