Inside Sales Representative
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Requisition Number: 215059
Teradata, a hybrid cloud analytics software provider is looking for high energy, driven professionals with natural sales instincts to join us as we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
With our solutions trusted by global leaders; the Inside Sales Representative will be interacting with clients of all levels across various industries to identify opportunities by responding and creating demands to generate sales pipelines. With a supportive, inclusive, and fun environment and a specially curated training program designed to set you up for success, this role provides a great start for your sales career in tech.
- Identify and qualify opportunities by conducting research using modern sales prospecting tools to acquire contacts and gain insights into prospects' business needs, infrastructure, organization structure and other relevant information to personalized engagement.
- Generate leads through a variety of prospecting methods, targeting net new logos.
- Be the trusted advisor for prospects, understanding their needs and pairing them with Teradata value propositions to help the ideal business outcome they intended.
- Collaborate and work closely with the Sales team to establish account conversion plan including identifying target accounts, personas, prospecting campaigns, messaging, and strategy.
- Follow up on leads generated by marketing and provide feedback on prospect insights and leads quality to improve campaign outreach.
- Log and maintain accurate records of prospecting activity within Salesforce CRM.
- Meet or exceed expectations in opportunities and pipeline targets.
This role is for you if you:
- Are passionate about how data is transforming businesses and the lives of people.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in inside sales or similar customer-facing role.
- Are highly driven and self-motivated with a go-getter mentality.
- Are a champion in meeting targets/expectations.
- Are a people person who enjoys developing and maintaining strong external and internal relationships.
- Are a confident and excellent communicator and a great listener in both written and spoken communications.
- Bachelor’s degree (required)
- Previous experience selling Analytics, Big Data, and Data Warehousing solutions
With more than 9,000 employees in 43 countries, Teradata empowers companies to achieve high-impact business outcomes through analytics. With a powerful combination of Industry expertise and leading hybrid cloud technologies for data warehousing and big data analytics, Teradata unleashes the potential of great companies. Partnering with top companies around the world, Teradata helps improve customer experience, mitigate risk, drive product innovation, achieve operational excellence, transform finance, and optimize assets. Teradata is recognized by media and industry analysts as a future-focused company for its technological excellence, sustainability, ethics, and business value.
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Category: Business Development
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Auckland, Auckland NZ