GTM “Plan to Pay” Program Manager
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Requisition Number: 215036
GTM “Plan to Pay” Program Manager
San Diego, US - Remote
As the GTM “Plan to Pay” Program Manager, you will be a responsible for enabling the GTM “Plan to Pay” process. Owning project management and documentation in collaboration with the Directors of GTM Planning and GTM Incentives, you work to coordinate between Sales Leadership, GTM Operations, Financial Planning and HR to progress both our yearly GTM planning cycle, as well as the continued running of an agile, continuous “Plan to Pay” program including governance and documentation.
The role engages cross-region and functions to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders across GTM, Finance and People teams to deliver an efficient and accurate deployment of resources align our company needs. This is an opportunity to work closely with senior leaders in execution of of GTM priorities.
This role reports to the VP, WW GTM Strategy, Planning & Incentives.
- Own the Program Management of the GTM “Plan to Pay” process working to enable the GTM Directors of Planning and Incentives along with supporting the GTM Strategy & Operations leadership team on execution and in delivering on global goals
- Define and execute program plans for the process in collaboration with senior leaders following program RGO “Revenue Growth Office” framework
- Facilitate regular program management sessions with leadership teams and own tracking and communications with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Responsible for developing, managing, and executing detailed project plans that consider requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with defined objectives
- Facilitate and engage with regional teams on activities for the program including working sessions, enablement, change management, communications, and updates
- Conduct research, develop analyses, and synthesize learnings to create and support recommendations that drive improvements to the GTM “Plan to Pay” process
- Develop required documentation for the program such as process design documents, workshop agendas and presentations, reusable assets, case studies and roles/responsibilities
- Curate and maintain primary repositories and change documentation for coverage, quota, projected GTM headcount, compensation plans and project manage mid-year change requests to sales assignments, quotas or other GTM planning or compensation activities.
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree; plus at least 8 years of relevant work experience required; ideally in sales planning, sales compensation, sales operations, or strategy roles. With demonstrable experience of Sales Planning or Compensation programs.
- Experience with common sales planning and compensation management software platforms (Anaplan, Callidus, eXactly or others), Salesforce and excellent Excel skills
- Demonstrable skills in terms of process and documentation, keeping ahead of plan (foreseeing issues, risk, dependencies) and organizing cross-functional teams
- Great time management & prioritization – ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with attention to detail
- Great collaboration and communication skills – able to communicate effectively, and engage across many channels with a wide mix of stakeholders
- Experience working with senior leadership – ability to closely interact with, synthesize information and present recommendations and updates
- Self-starter mentality – ability to ramp up on and deliver complex programs with minimal oversight from direct supervisor
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: Fort Lauderdale
Community / Marketing Title: GTM “Plan to Pay” Program Manager
Job Category: Strategy
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Fort Lauderdale, Florida US