Inside Sales Representative
Location: Pennsylvania, USA
Requisition Number: 215008
Job Title: Inside Sales Representative
Location: Los Angeles, CA- Remote
Do you possess a strong entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivation, and intense enthusiasm? We are currently looking for an innovative, enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative to identify and qualify sales opportunities within our Americas Sales organization.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is responsible for initiating conversations with new contacts to uncover and qualify new opportunities for Teradata in targeted prospect accounts. They are passionate about partnering with customers to unlock the power data to achieve better outcomes.
• Conduct research on accounts to develop an understanding of their business needs, infrastructure, org chart, and other relevant information for personalized outreach
• Execute outbound sales outreach through campaigns through phone, email, and social media
• Learn Teradata customer stories so you can educate prospects about the business outcomes their peers are generating from their data warehousing and analytics investments
• Prioritize your time and effort to maximize the number of customer conversations you have with influencers in your target accounts each week
• Collaborate with your partner Account Executive to find and qualify opportunities in the target accounts you share
Skills & Attributes:
• A successful candidate should be driven, creative, a self-starter and strategic thinker.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to communicate effectively with C-level executives
• Proven ability to establish rapport, develop, and maintain strong customer relationships.
• Proven ability to act strategically and in conjunction with an Account Team to develop and deliver business outcomes.
• Qualify and nurture leads and contacts to various stages of the sales cycle
• 2+ years’ experience of B2B sales development experience
• Previous experience in leveraging technology for outreach, research, and nurturing, including but not limited to LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo, Salesforce, Outreach, Salesloft, etc.
• Bachelor's Degree (required)
• Previous experience selling Analytics, Big Data, and Data Warehousing solution
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Inside Sales Representative
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania US