Location: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Requisition Number: 214972
Role – GDC DelOps
Location – Islamabad
Years of Experience: 4-8 years
Nature of Job – Fulltime
The role of the Delivery Operations (DelOps) Analyst is to continuously support EMEA Consulting Engagement Managers and Project Managers in project execution, supporting and applying the processes and governance to ensure high-quality project delivery in the leadership of EMEA DelOps Lead. This includes
- setting up the processes and work with project teams;
- tracking the status of engagements and projects;
- supporting the adoption of the project lifecycle and deliverables;
- ensuring a consistent approach to project definition, estimating, planning, risk, and financial management
- supporting during project governance reviews.
Additional responsibilities include assisting the DelOps lead with defining and applying the project management processes, standards and governance, assisting project managers on large projects, contributing to quality reviews, and support in achieving quality objectives.
Key responsibility areas include:
- Undertake short term improvement activities e.g. in data quality/process improvement in order to understand the task efficiency
- Support the PM/EM function, support the Delivery Operations function, support the Delivery Assurance function
- Improve data quality, through improving processes within the consulting operations – driving quality, simplicity first time.
- Contribute to efforts to simplify the business processes to ensure data quality
Likely areas of focus
- Timesheet compliance, reconcile every hour is billed
- PM/PA as a service
- Delivery management, back-office processes only
- Support in governance, back-office processes only
Preferred (but not mandatory) to have one additional language from the following list: French, Spanish, Russian, German, Italian
Successful candidates will have the following profile:
- Self-starter, proactive, highly motivated. An obsession to improve processes to eliminate the work, simplify the processes, understand how to integrate the different parts of the business and build simple KPIs which drive management behaviour and decisions
- Problem-Solving — Gather and use information needed to develop effective solutions to problems or situations
- Communications — Communicates effectively at all organization levels. Communicates effectively in English with excellent written and spoken English skills.
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Knowledge and experience of Microsoft packages, including Excel, Project, PowerPoint, and Word
Community / Marketing Title: GDC DelOps
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK