Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 214886
Role: MDM Developer
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from a reputed Educational Institute.
• Post-graduate degree would be a plus.
Technical Skill Set Required: -
• Should have 3-8 years of IT experience and 3-6 years of working experience in end to end MDM implementations (Preferably TMDM, Informatica MDM, IBM MDM, JDA ABPP)
• Strong Programming Concepts with coding experience using Object Oriented Languages like JAVA/C++/Python.
• Web UI building experience for Data Management Applications (using the typical MVC model), Angular, Angular Material, Covalent, REST APIs.
• Strong RDBMS Concepts. Should have strong PL/SQL & SQL Tuning skills. Teradata database experience desired.
• Should be able to understand the functional requirements and relate them to Logical Data Model.
• Enterprise Application Integration Architecture knowledge. Configuration and Setup of Application Server Clusters
• Knowledge and hands-on experience on Cloud First Party Data Services from CSPs like AWS, AZURE, GCP
• Operational knowledge of Application Servers tomcat, WebLogic, Nginx.
• Experience in 3rd Party DQ Tools like LOQATE, TRILLIUM, Talend, IDQ
• Experience in incident and problem management.
• Ability to work independently in terms of understanding the design specs and translate them to work-products/deliverables and execute activities with minimal guidance.
• Excellent verbal and written communications.
• Should be flexible to work in shifts and from client location
• Should have experience in Teradata tools and utilities like Bteq, TPT, Fload , Mload etc.
• Exposure to GitHub/QA/Jenkins/Python is preferable
• Should have played the Technical Lead on at least 1 project
• Should have led a team of 3 - 6 people during one of these projects
• Should be able to do project estimations
• Should be able to do some amount of Project Management activities
• Should be able to create MDM Architecture Document
• Should be able to understand Data Models & make modifications if necessary
• Should have enough experience to work on UNIX & Shell Scripting
• Should have excellent problem solving and legacy code reading and debugging skills
• Should be hardworking and self-driven to learn continuously
• Integrated Development Environments (IDEs): Rational Software Architect, Eclipse, Visual Studio Code
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• This individual will be responsible for solution design, integration, data sourcing and Master Data Design and development /Coding.
• Interface with Teradata engineering team as needed to resolve complex technical issues
• Specify, demonstrate, and scope Teradata solutions that deliver business value to the client / prospect.
• Transfer knowledge and expertise to other TERADATA professional services associates.
• Leadership, status monitoring, and mentoring of the other “MDM Consultants” in the team.
• Should be able to understand Project requirements and work independently
• Candidate should support any technical issue/conflicts reported by the client in a timely manner.
• Candidate must follow coding standards as prescribed by the client if it exists or else follow Teradata standards.
• Candidate must support internal and external audits as required.
• Align and adapt to Agile and SDLC technical solution delivery methodology as followed by the client.
• Come-up with solutions for complex issues with articulation of multiple possible options with their pros and cons and recommending one with proper reasoning (all levels).
• Do performance analysis and optimization on specific functionality
• Directly communicate with business end users and, quickly adapt and learn the functional terms that are used.
• Build references architectures, how-tos, and demo applications for customer
Professional Development Offered:
• Training on Teradata database
• Training on Teradata applications (MDM/RDM/CI/VCX/CIM) that run on top of Teradata database.
• Opportunities to work on high-profile international projects
• Opportunities to work on data mastering and reference data problems across multiple verticals
Community / Marketing Title: MDM Applications
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN