Defence/Public Sector Portfolio Security Support Analyst
Location: Canberra ACT, Australia
Requisition Number: 214876
Teradata is the leading data analytics software, platforms, applications, and services company, listed on the NYSE (TDC). Teradata has over 1000 customers worldwide and operates in more than 60 countries.
We are seeking an energetic, self-starter candidate, with excellent people and senior stakeholder management skills to support members of Teradata’s APJ Leadership Team based in Australia. This role, has dual responsibility of Executive Administrative Assistant/ Office Management and must be able to operate within a fast-paced, quick-changing growth environment. You must be flexible and demonstrate the ability to manage ambiguity, be results-oriented, self-motivator who can work proactively and independently. The role requires to work with a high level of confidentiality and have excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff as well as outside clients and vendors.
The role will be based at the Teradata North Sydney office.
- Coordination of IT Support & Asset Management for Defence infrastructure used for bids and operations, managing sensitive information i.e company equipment including laptops .
- Facilities and meeting/presentation coordination for classified discussions
- WH&S site co-ordinator – management of mandatory briefs for attending/working in Federal Government and Defence sites.
- Onboarding of new staff/contractors for engagements across Federal government and Defence, facilitate Security and site inductions.
- Security Clearance - Maintain the Public Sector Branch Security Clearance Register and adhere to AGSVA and reporting requirements – liaise with clearance holders on any queries they have in regards to their clearance and change of circumstances that need to be updated, initiate new clearance for new employees or upgrading existing employee clearances as required.
- Maintain our Defence Industry Security Panel (DISP), we are an accredited DISP partner and the role needs to manage the below;
- There are four key categories that the DISP will assess you against:
- Personnel Security
- Physical Security
- Information & Cyber Security
- Security Governance
- These categories will be assessed against the level of membership, where the higher the level of membership, the more rigorous the assessment.
- These levels include:
- Entry Level = Official/Official: Sensitive
- Level 1 = Protected
- Level 2 = Secret
- Level 3 = Top Secret
- Participate in Defence and Intelligence briefings, coordinate documentation and help develop and deliver proposals, RFT’s, RFI’s and RFQ’s as appropriate. Noting that some of the information and meetings are restricted and will be onsite.
- Coordination of Purchase orders, invoicing and other details or disputes due to information involved, need to be managed by Australian citizen with a AGSVA clearance.
- Coordinate meetings and events across this portfolio due to names, addresses and other information being classified.
- Maintain organization charts and email distribution lists.
- Assist with transitioning new hires into the organization including help with their orientation and assimilation.
- Handle security and confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Provide on-site facility support in relation to the secure Canberra office, including vendors, conference rooms, catering, visitor access, etc.
- Facilitate required security checks and building access permissions.
- Sort and distribute secure mail, maintain files and records, order supplies for Canberra office
- Assist with preparation of meetings - booking conference rooms
- Effectively prepare and edit presentation materials, using templates, layouts, and formatting to create reusable content.
- Prepare, run and / or format reports, bid proposals and submissions
Contribute as a member of the Teradata Canberra Leadership team
- Expense Report & travel preparation and submission on behalf of Sales Directors x3.
- Administrator and authorised signatory for corporate credit card program – both T&E and Purchasing Card; vendor relationship management.
- Assist Corporate IT team – site contact for server issues, Contact point for local vendors.
- EH&S site co-ordinator – complete required training.
- Special projects as requested.
Teradata highly values diversity and equal opportunity in all aspects of our business. We are excited by the unique qualities, abilities and perspectives each person brings, and candidates are considered on all the attributes they may bring to the role and the team.
- Graduate or tertiary diploma or equivalent
- Australian Citizen
- Extensive working knowledge and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products: PowerPoint, Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Excellent communication editing & presentation skills.
Skills & Attributes:
- Ability to multi-task and provide cross organizational support.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong planning abilities, ability to lead problem solving, and work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills, and the flexibility and ability to work autonomously
- Understanding of confidentiality, security, Defense policies and procedures
- Multi-national Technology industry experience working within Public sector environments.
State: Australian Capital Territory
Community / Marketing Title: Defence/Public Sector Portfolio Security Support Analyst
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Canberra, Australian Capital Territory AU