Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 214832
Role : ServiceNow Developer
Location : Mumbai/Pune/Bangalore
Automation and Modernization Team is seeking a ServiceNow Developer. (The shift timings will be 2:00 PM to 11:00PM, Monday to Friday, but the role requires flexibility to support issues or planned activities after hours, weekends and holidays as needed) Successful candidate must possess and be able to demonstrate technical skills and engineering attitude for success, dedication and commitment.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Candidate will demonstrate skills in areas for the administration, development, documentation and technical support of the ServiceNow platform. This position will vary in the scope of project responsibilities; however generally this position will focus on designing and delivering technical solutions that are developed on the ServiceNow platform.
Duties may include:
- Provide software configuration and customization including, but not limited to: screen tailoring, workflow administration, report setup, data imports, integration, custom scripting and third party software integrations
- Obtain and analyse business requirements and document technical solutions
- Develop, design and rollout new application modules, workflows and catalog requests
- Research new functionality and recommend solutions that deliver customer value
- Candidates should demonstrate experience in the following areas:
- Design and delivery of technical solutions based on the ServiceNow platform
- Leadership skills in technical initiatives
- Generating detailed documentation
- Communications that clearly articulate solutions and the ability to perform demonstrations
Required Qualifications and skills:
- 3 to 6 years’ experience supporting the implementation, administration, configuration, and/or development of the ServiceNow tool
- ServiceNow Experience should include scripting in ServiceNow, tool configuration, design work, technical configuration and deployment. Specifically, candidates shall possess the skill to develop on the ServiceNow platform including the creation and/or customization of the core applications such as Incident, Problem, Change and Service Catalog.
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and skills:
- Web Services Integration (SOAP, REST and JSON)
- Experience implementing systems using the Agile/Scrum methodology
- Experienced in the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes including customer requirement analysis and system design
- Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
Community / Marketing Title: ServiceNow Developer
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN