Multiple Locations: Beijing, Beijing, China • Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China • Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Requisition Number: 214816
- The role is to manage key enterprise accounts to achieve the quota consistently.
- Responsible for setting and maintaining the account strategy for the overall engagement with the client.
- Understands the clients’ key business initiatives, concerns, technology stack, and competitive environment. With this knowledge, recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied and can articulate the value of these solutions.
- Manages the selling process across all areas of the business and closes sales of hardware, software, and services.
- Leads the direction for the account team; responsible for account planning, business development meetings, managing the selling process and closing sales opportunities.
- Engages with internal resources to bring in expertise and specialized sales resources as needed.
- Builds and manages relationships with client decision makers including but not limited to the C-suite.
- Coordinates team engagement with client, mapping each resource to most valuable opportunities and serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues.
- Maintains knowledge of Teradata products and solutions as well as competitive offerings.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, and master is preferred.
- Successful track and excellent sales records in the past and sales experiences with large, complex enterprise customers.
- Significant technical and industry knowledge in order to drive sales conversations with both IT and business customers.
- Strong learning capability and rapid adaptation ability to new fields, industries and changes.
- Customer relationship management experiences, particularly at the C-suite level.
- Proven skills in effectively managing and developing relevant messaging for business buyers.
- Ability to apply critical thinking to develop and solve business challenges.
- Prior experiences in managing sensitive and highly political environments; balancing the needs of the customer while ensuring the business remains profitable.
- Ability to effectively prioritize key activities and delegate as needed.
- Industry knowledge providing Innovative and creative capabilities in industry leading solution strategies and predicting/forecasting possible business problems.
State: Beijing Shi
Community / Marketing Title: Account Executive
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: BEIJING, Beijing Shi CN