Staff Product Manager-Cloud Database
Location: San Diego, CA, USA
Requisition Number: 214811
Staff Product Manager
Teradata is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data. We are looking for a cloud Staff Product Manager to help us continue to deliver enterprise analytics on our connected multi-cloud data platform.
We are looking for a passionate and creative thought leader with a strong background in multi-cloud product innovations that can manage complete portfolios and drive success.
Do you want to own part of the Teradata Vantage Data and Analytics cloud platform? Do you want to drive the next generation of capabilities for a world class product? Do you want to drive faster actions and answers for the largest and most well-known companies around the globe? Does the prospect of solving the world’s toughest problems with data and analytics excite you? If so, this is your opportunity to make an impact.
- Understand the cloud ecosystem, markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Manage cradle-to-grave lifecycles, from customer research, through strategic planning and roadmaps, to launch, product adoption and customer feedback
- Launch the vision, strategy, and roadmap and work with key stakeholders to deliver on that vision, e.g. partner teams, international site leaders, strategic program owners
- Implement the go-to-market plan and execution, working to ensure that internal teams have what they need to be successful
- Work collaboratively with with UX designers and software developers to deliver products based on roadmaps you create
- Work collaboratively with our sales, growth, and support teams to coordinate product launches and support our customer base
BA/BS required; BS in Computer Science/Engineering, MS/ MBA preferred
- 5+ years of Product Management experience in a software technology business or equivalent relevant experience
- Strong background with Azure, GC, and Amazon Web Services Cloud Platforms
- Demonstrable experience making data-driven product/program decisions
- Strong collaborator partnering
- Excellent speaking-listening-writing skills with attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial, energetic self-starter who can navigate through nebulous environments and work independently when required
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Staff Product Manager-Cloud Database
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US