Analytics & Business Intelligence Engineer
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Requisition Number: 214786
Location: San Diego, CA or Remote
Title: Analytics & Business Intelligence Engineer
As Analytics & BI Engineer, you will play an engineering role within Teradata Vantage analytics platforms. Responsible for management and operations of BI and ecosystem tools within the Teradata Vantage analytics environment. This includes strategy, planning, requirements, design, implementation, delivery, and support.
The BI and ecosystem portfolio includes SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Power Apps, Informatica, JAMS scheduling and Teradata tools and utilities.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to
· Integration and configuration of Microsoft Power Apps. Power BI, Power Automate and Dataverse
· Administration of SAP Business Objects
· Administration and support of Informatica Cloud operations
· JAMS scheduling management and administration
· Development of API based integration portfolio for BI and ecosystem process automation
· Troubleshoot and resolve tool platform issues
· Identify and report key platform metrics. Capacity, usage, availability
· Participate in overall data platform architecture and strategy
· Research and recommend alternative actions for problem resolution based on best practices and application functionality with minimal direction
· Knowledge of MS 365 Power Apps, MS Dataverse, Power Automate, SQL Server, Power BI, and PowerShell.
· Knowledge of SAP Business Objects administration
· Experience with cloud based ETL platforms, Informatica Cloud preferred.
· Experience with enterprise scheduling tools. JAMS preferred
· Knowledge of Teradata Vantage tools including BTEQ and load, unload products
· Experience with Python, API development and support
· Cloud platform architecture, administration, and programming experience
· Background with Tableau
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Analytics & Business Intelligence Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US