Manager Analytics Consulting
Multiple Locations: Karnataka, India • Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400708, India
Requisition Number: 214780
Role - Sr. Data Scientist
Job Location – Mumbai or Pune
Senior Data Scientist, Analytics Business Consulting
Teradata is looking for highly motivated and experienced individuals to join our Global Consulting Center (GDC) Data Science team as a Senior Data Scientist. To be part of the data revolution by performing hands on data analysis and developing machine learning models to produce working concepts, along with managing multiple initiatives for cross-functional data analytics needs. This position will help drive growth in the adoption of advanced analytics - machine learning and artificial intelligence in India, as well as our International Regions.
Applicants should have a proven track record with advanced analytics preferably applied in commercial and industrial environments such as Telecommunications, Banking, Retail, Manufacturing, and Utilities and across subject domains such as Digital, Marketing, Fraud and Risk Management, Operations, Customer Experience, and Technology.
Your primary focus will be on, but not limited to, helping clients identify how they can drive more business value from data science using Teradata tools (Teradata Analytical Platform - Vantage), partner tools - SAS, Data iku, Knime, etc.. and open-source technologies (R, Python, tensor flow, keras, Spark, Hadoop) for Machine Learning and Deep Learning. Senior Data Scientists will also be called upon to lead analytics projects. This position will combine direct client consulting engagement activities, new solution development and analytics positioning responsibilities.
This position is for a Data Scientist developer who will be specializing in Creating statistical, machine learning and deep learning models.
• Total IT experience of 9+ years.
• Minimum 4-5 years of relevant experience in Data Science
• Data Integration experience required
• Developed & automate devOps pipeline for data integration
• At least 1 year working experience on Spark Development
• Good hands-on experience on Programming languages like Scala or Python.
• Good Experience in Basic SQL and Shell scripting
• Working Experience on Kafka and its integration with Cloud Services
• Experience in working with shared code repository (VSS, SVN or Git)
• Database Knowledge: Teradata, DB2, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Hive, Oracle (one or more required).
• Must have knowledge of any public cloud platform like AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.
• Must have hands on experience of cloud storage such as S3, Blob, Google Cloud Storage
• Should be able to communicate effectively with Customers
• Commit to travel to customer locations and core GDC sites (Pune/Mumbai/Manila) when required.
Nice to have Experience:
• Preferably one project worked by the candidate should be in Production
• Understanding of Devops tools like Git, Jenkins, Docker etc..
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Bangalore - Virtual
Community / Marketing Title: Manager Analytics Consulting
Job Category: Consulting
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore - Virtual, Karnataka IN