Global Industry Operations & Execution
Location: Austin, TX, USA
Requisition Number: 214738
Global Industry Operations & Execution
Teradata is the leading connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics. We are cloud-first and partner led in driving business outcomes for our customers. Our data platform is extensible, providing fundamental capabilities to enable our customers to build and/or buy solutions leveraging Teradata’s modern partner ecosystem. And our cloud business is growing triple digits on a path to exceed $1B by 2025!
We have over 40 years of extremely deep industry experience, serving the largest enterprises, and managing massive amounts of the most complex and mission critical data in the world. Our 40-year pedigree provides us a unique position and perspective of the evolving data and analytics needs of large enterprises, including a command over the high impact industry use cases that create transformational business value. Our advanced technology offering has been designed to meet the needs of core industries, as well as balance the demands of IT & Business leaders. And the ability to deliver real business outcomes embeds our GTM teams deeply within customers, as we speak their language, we speak their KPIs and we speak their objectives.
Teradata’s GTM strategy is aligned to this industry expertise and positioning with dedicated industry experts deployed across the globe, organized in our three geographic regions: Americas, EMEA, and APJ. We are building and activating a WW Industry team to provide global leadership for regions and across functions within the company. This Global Industry Operations & Execution role will be a core member of this team, overseeing a portfolio of initiatives, providing reporting and tracking and driving operational rigor. This role will report into the SVP WW Industry Business Development & Solutions leader with the following responsibilities.
- Support oversight and management of a portfolio of programs and initiatives in the WW Industry Business Development & Solutions team
- Build operational plans against Industry function objectives
- Manage roadmap of workstreams, activities and deliverables for the WW Industry team
- Develop frameworks, structures and action plans for managing Industry initiatives, e.g. Use Case Maps, Sales Plays, Industry Thought Leadership
- Run a cadence of weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual business reporting for the WW Industry team, including tracking of key business metrics
- Lead operational reviews with cross-functional teams and drive alignment and progress against key business objectives
- Manage consistency of frameworks and execution across the team of WW Industry Leads
- Support ad hoc data analysis requests to support activities across the team, requiring high proficiency in Excel and close collaboration with the data platform team
- Provide program management support for global Virtual Industry Communities, ensuring alignment of activities and progress tracking across communities
- Be agile and proactively identify areas of improvement and develop proposals to drive changes, seek support as necessary and take action
- Thrive in an agile environment where day to day activities will be highly variable, and drive work that involves teams across global time zones
- Be a driver for facilitating collaboration between the Industry function and other Teradata functions, including but not limited to marketing, sales enablement, product, partnerships, GTM operations, cloud architecture etc.
- Embrace, exude, and influence company core principles - customer & market driven, agility in execution, accountability to each other, and people centric with a focus on DEI.
The ideal candidate profile:
- Deep expertise and knowledge of program management, including oversight of complex cross-functional portfolio of initiatives
- Experience of agile and dynamic execution, in a fast-changing industry or environment undergoing transformation
- Executive-level written, and verbal communication skills
- A strong voice to drive transformational change across organizational boundaries
- Cross-functional leadership, influence and collaboration capabilities
- Preferred experience and knowledge of the market related to cloud and cloud ecosystems, data and analytics technologies or solutions, as a service business models
- Large enterprise market segment experience working within and/or with complex multi-national businesses
- Experience of lean management principles, including root cause analysis, management against KPIs and action plans
- Problem-solving ability, including setup of new processes, as well as optimization of existing processes
- Experienced in data analysis to support data driven initiatives, including deep expertise of data management and analytics in Excel, SQL and dashboard capabilities preferred
- Naturally hyper-collaborative, able to influence without authority, effective at driving alignment, clarity, and energy across diverse groups and functions, and with a very clear bias for action
- Operationally rigorous with an attention to detail needed to turn plans into execution, and execution into results.
- Personal integrity and capacity for excellent judgement and decision-making skills, demonstrating the utmost discretion in the management of confidential and sensitive company information, is necessary.
- 10-15 years program management experience
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
Community / Marketing Title: Global Industry Operations & Execution
Job Category: Administrative
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Austin, Texas US