Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 214737
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
The candidate will be responsible for the design and development and maintenance of 'as-a-service' test harness to integrate with Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines to validate workloads across public/private cloud and hybrid infrastructure aligning with Teradata’s cloud-first strategy. The role requires expertise/knowledge in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP, CloudStack, VMware, etc., and technologies like Python and Kubernetes. This position will report to the Engineering Manager.
• Develop and maintain test harness services and drive-through integration into CI pipelines across different cloud platforms.
• Develop services and automations in python.
• Provision infrastructure on Kubernetes, support test executions in On-premise, AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• 3+ years of programming experience in the quality and DevOps area.
• Tech in Computer Science or related.
• Experience in Python for application development.
• Kubernetes Infrastructure and Application management automation.
• Cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware, AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc.
• DevOps tool stack: Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, etc.
• Experience in Database scripting and query optimization.
• Experience in Log management using ELK & Kibana.
• Exposure to Agile development model and corresponding tracking tools like JIRA.
• Knowledge of code coverage and Coverity tools.
• Perl/Shell/Java scripting is an added advantage.
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Mayor and Minor Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Teradata’s Pension Plan with 50% matching.
• Monthly Food and Restaurant Vouchers.
• Performance bonus aligned with your annual salary.
• Vacation days, Christmas bonus, and vacation bonus above the law standard.
In addition, our teams are encouraged to look for innovation, spending at least 1 week each quarter on development, learning new skills, and innovative technology/solutions.
Link to apply:
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX