Dev Ops Engineer
Location: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico
Requisition Number: 214737
Teradata helps businesses unlock value by turning data into their greatest asset. We’re the cloud data analytics platform company, built for a hybrid multi-cloud reality, solving the world's most complex data challenges at scale. Our mission isn’t just about the collection of data – it’s about revolutionizing the future of transportation to save lives, optimizing energy costs to make the planet a cleaner place, and using data to predict and identify cancer risks.
The candidate will be responsible for the design and development and maintenance of 'as-a-service' test harness to integrate with Continuous Integration and Deployment pipelines to validate workloads across public/private cloud and hybrid infrastructure aligning with Teradata’s cloud-first strategy. The role requires expertise/knowledge in cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure, GCP, CloudStack, VMware, etc., and technologies like Python and Kubernetes. This position will report to the Engineering Manager.
• Develop and maintain test harness services and drive-through integration into CI pipelines across different cloud platforms.
• Develop services and automations in python.
• Provision infrastructure on Kubernetes, support test executions in On-premise, AWS, Azure, and GCP.
• 3+ years of programming experience in the quality and DevOps area.
• Tech in Computer Science or related.
• Experience in Python for application development.
• Kubernetes Infrastructure and Application management automation.
• Cloud technologies such as CloudStack, VMware, AWS, AZURE, GCP, etc.
• DevOps tool stack: Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, etc.
• Experience in Database scripting and query optimization.
• Experience in Log management using ELK & Kibana.
• Exposure to Agile development model and corresponding tracking tools like JIRA.
• Knowledge of code coverage and Coverity tools.
• Perl/Shell/Java scripting is an added advantage.
What we offer you:
• Highly Competitive Mayor and Minor Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance.
• Teradata’s Pension Plan with 50% matching.
• Monthly Food and Restaurant Vouchers.
• Performance bonus aligned with your annual salary.
• Vacation days, Christmas bonus, and vacation bonus above the law standard.
In addition, our teams are encouraged to look for innovation, spending at least 1 week each quarter on development, learning new skills, and innovative technology/solutions.
Link to apply:
CountryEEOText_Description: Why We Think You’ll Love Teradata We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are.
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Dev Ops Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
At Teradata, we believe that people thrive when empowered with better information. That’s why we built the most complete cloud analytics and data platform for AI. By delivering harmonized data, trusted AI, and faster innovation, we uplift and empower our customers—and our customers’ customers—to make better, more confident decisions. The world’s top companies across every major industry trust Teradata to improve business performance, enrich customer experiences, and fully integrate data across the enterprise.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX