Finance Operations Reporting Associate
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 214726
With all the investments made in analytics, it’s time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It’s time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all the data, all the time, so you can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to your business.
And we do it on-premises, in the cloud, or anywhere in between. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It’s the answer to the complexity, cost, and inadequacy of today’s analytics. And how we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data. Get the answer at teradata.com.
This role will report to the Financial Operations Lead.
This role will join the Shared Services support team as part of the Finance Operations organization working closely with regional teams and global finance management.
This role will have a strong focus on reporting, and utilizing tools & data across multiple platforms to drive innovation and efficiency improvements.
As this role is part of a global support team, flexible working hours are a must.
- Support and adhere to Finance and Consulting Governance Policies
- Support for FinancialForce, which could include but is not limited to:
- Monitoring/reporting on project/customer financials
- Project budget management
- Resource task assignments
- Project hygiene and compliance
- Data analysis
- Project closeout
- On/offboarding of resources
- Monitor/review the integrity of data for identification of errors, anomalies, and inaccuracies
- Generate reports and dashboards across various platforms to monitor and maintain data accuracy and compliance
- Automate reports
- Review and recommend process improvements based on best practices and team responsibilities
- Maintain and update process documentation
- Provide general finance operations support
- Assist in SharePoint administration
- Adhoc requests and activities
The ideal candidate will possess the desire to learn new tools and technologies while honing their skills.
- 0-2 years experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Critical and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills, ability to work across levels/organizations, ability to build trust-based relationships
- Strong English communication skills, verbal and written
- Results and success-oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction
- Work with confidential information
- Time management and ability to multitask in a fast pace environment
- Able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong skills in MicrosoftOfficeSuite
- Excel (Advanced)
- Power Query
- Power BI
- Coding language
Additional skills/experience that would be advantageous but not essential to the role:
- SharePoint administration
- Bachelor’s in business, accounting, or finance
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Finance Operations Reporting Associate
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX