Manager, GTM Strategy
Location: San Diego, California, United States
Requisition Number: 214707
Locations: San Diego, CA or Remote
Position: Manager, GTM Strategy
Teradata (NYSE: TDC) is the leading connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics. We are cloud-first, drive business outcomes for customers, and will not do everything ourselves. Our data platform is extensible, providing fundamental capabilities to enable our customers to build and/or buy solutions with Teradata’s modern partner ecosystem. And our cloud business is growing triple digits on a path to exceed $1B by 2025!
We have over 40 years of extremely deep industry experience, serving the largest enterprises, and managing massive amounts of the most complex and mission critical data. 40 years of experience does NOT mean we are a legacy tech provider. It’s quite the opposite. Our extensive experience and technology give us very deep knowledge into core industries and an understanding of what IT & LOB leaders care about, including a command over use cases that impact their business. And this ability to deliver real business outcomes embeds our GTM teams deeply w/in customers, as we speak their language, we speak their KPIs and we speak their objectives.
As a Senior GTM Strategy Manager, you will be a key member of the worldwide GTM Strategy team responsible for leading critical strategic initiatives for Teradata. You will directly own key programs and partner with senior GTM leadership to drive improved sales, consistent global approaches, more efficient processes, agile change management and achieve our company’s long-term goals. The role must work cross-functionally to satisfy business requirements and meet the needs of multiple stakeholders across Field Sales, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product, Finance, and others. This role reports to the VP, WW GTM Strategy, Planning & Incentives.
- Play a critical role in developing the GTM strategy plan and ownership of key initiatives
- Deliver business analytics, insights, and guidance to support business decision making
- Identify, scope, and lead critical projects and initiatives end-to-end by partnering with senior leaders and cross- functional teams across the organizations
- Conduct research, develop analyses, and synthesize learnings to create and support recommendations that drive change to the sales model or in support of strategic GTM programs and transformation initiatives.
- Provide leadership and drive change management for large-scale initiatives
- Effectively engage with executives and senior leaders when designing and implementing programs
- Support the development of strategies that align to the long-term goals and visions of Teradata
- Directly support regional leadership on local strategy and in delivering on global goals
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred plus at least 6-10 years of relevant work experience required; ideally in management consulting, corporate strategy, sales operations, or corporate strategy
- Exceptional problem-solving skills - advanced experience with excel-based modelling, including pivot table usage, to develop meaningful and actionable analytics
- Excellent presentation skills – able to craft a story, communicate effectively, and leverage PowerPoint to create compelling and visually appealing content
- High level of professionalism – ability to closely interact with and present recommendations to senior leaders
- Time management & prioritization – ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Self-starter mentality – ability to ramp up on and deliver complex programs with minimal oversight from direct supervisor
- Strong attention to detail
- Previous experience with Power BI or Tableau is desirable
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, GTM Strategy
Job Category: Strategy
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US