Sales Operations Analyst
Multiple Locations: San Diego, California, United States • Hartford, Connecticut, United States • Atlanta, Georgia, United States • Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States • Dallas, Texas, United States
Requisition Number: 214706
Job Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Location: San Diego or VIRTUAL
The Teradata Global Sales Operations and Enablement Group is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency in Teradata’s Go-to-market (GTM) business. The Teradata Global GTM Sales Operations Group is focused on driving overall effectiveness and efficiency for field initiatives including the following:
- Sales Strategy & Account Deployment
- Sales Process Development & Execution
- Performance Metrics & Measurement
- Sales Processes Best Practice Execution
- Sales Tools & Technology
- Talent Management & Development
- Sales Support and Deal Support
The Sales Operations Analyst position reports to the WW Sales Operations Senior Director and will be focused on developing and maintaining reports, presenting and distributing data interpretations, and helping to run the overall Rhythm of Business via insights and analytics.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
Rhythm of Business
- Assist in driving the overall daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly business cadences with insights and analytics
- Ensure alignment worldwide on the cadences and insights
- Gather feedback and adjust insights and analytics as needed
Performance Metrics & Measurement
- Tracking & governance
- Assist with metric definition and deployment
- Collaborate with Sales Operations, Finance, and key stakeholders to implement metrics for the sales team
- Create presentations for team meetings
- Assist with and develop presentations for the Chief Revenue Officer
- It is preferred the candidate has 3-5 years’ experience in the high-tech industry with experience in any or all the following disciplines: Sales, Sales Support, Business Operations, Operational Excellence.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field required.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English - written and verbal
- Experience working with large data sets to provide analysis, forecasting and ad hoc information
- Salesforce reporting, data monitoring, tracking, and updating
- Experience using reporting, Business Intelligence tools such as Business Objects, Power BI, etc.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to manage multiple projects in a fast-pace environment
- Results and success oriented, conveying a sense of urgency and driving issues to closure
- Work with confidential information
- Able to work well under pressure and to very tight deadlines
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Sales Operations Analyst
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US