QA (Teradata SQL)
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Requisition Number: 214681
5-7 years of experience in Data warehousing in which 2-5 in Testing and Test Automation as Test Automation Engineer to design and execute automation tests. Test Automation Engineers' duties include designing automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems in Enterprise Data Warehouse. He/She should also be committed to developing skills in order to provide up-to-date Test solutions for large EDW for upcoming automation technologies.
To be successful as a Test Automation Engineer, should possess a superior mathematical and analytical aptitude.
Test Automation Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for EDW.
- Using test automation guidelines.
- Researching issues in ETL and BI through testing.
- Collaborating with Business Analysts and Software Developers to develop solutions test solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Create and communicate test reports, status, and testing information to the project team and Project Manager.
- Strong willingness to learn Inhouse teradata automation tools/solutions.
- CI/CD Implementation using orchestration engine and automation tools for SDLC including Data Ingestion, Wrangling, Testing, Packaging & Deployment, Scheduling and Operations support processes etc.
Test Automation Engineer Requirements:
- Previous experience as a Test Automation Engineer.
- Must have good proficiency in Teradata SQL, Testing Principles, good knowledge of Enterprise Data Warehouse and Big data technologies.
- Proficiency in various technologies such as Java, Python, Selenium, HP ALM, JIRA, ROBOT, GITHUB, Devops, Jenkin, cloud etc. for Test automation work.
- Should have Knowledge of Hadoop/Data lake Testing using Hive, Pyspark etc.
- Must have Working Knowledge about different file systems like Avro, Parquet, XML,JSON
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
Community / Marketing Title: QA (Teradata SQL)
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Pune, Maharashtra IN