Marketing Program Manager
Multiple Locations: Stockholm, Sweden • Amsterdam, Netherlands • London, UK • Copenhagen, Denmark
Requisition Number: 214671
In order to support our EMEA Marketing Team, we are looking for the following individual as of June 1st, 2022:
Marketing Program Manager -
Commercial Insights Content & Field Marketing – Northern (Nordics & Eastern Europe)
Office Location: Flexible Location – Western Europe - (virtually until return to office advised).
Language requirements: English
THIS IS TERADATA:
Teradata transforms how businesses work, and people live through the power of data: We’re proud to be recognized by leading analyst firms like Gartner, Forrester, or IDC as the data processing engine and analytics platform of choice. For Fortune 2,000 companies worldwide, we solve the most difficult analytics challenges at scale for millions of their customers and handle millions of online or app requests per day. This increases convenience, reliability, and security for online interactions and corporate analysis.
Learn more at www.teradata.com
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY:
As a Marketing Program Manager, you will cooperate with regional and global experts to identify and develop compelling insights for our customers to run their business more efficiently and effectively and communicate these through appropriate media and marketing channels. As a Field Marketing Manager Northern, you will be the first point of contact for the respective GoToMarket teams communicating marketing initiatives internally and be the advocate for requests from the Northern geography.
You will be part of the regional EMEA marketing team in this position. The regional marketing leadership is based in London, UK, and itself is part of Teradata’s Global Marketing team headquartered in San Diego, CA, USA. The future Program Manager will be part of an international business unit working interdisciplinary and cooperating with all relevant regional and global functions as one team to generate business value for our customers.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
This role is diverse and will suit an individual who can work in an environment where people work collaboratively and who demonstrates an innovative, agile, and responsible mindset. In a dynamic organization, it requires self-initiating, creativity, flexibility, enthusiasm, drive, and commitment to a varied, exciting range of activities and tasks.
COMMERCIAL INSIGHTS CONTENT
- Cooperating with Teradata experts and gathering information from customers, you identify new opportunities to help our customers operate in novel ways, increasing efficiency and effectiveness using data and analytics.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns to increase awareness and engagement across multiple marketing channels, creating measurable conversions along digital and in-person journeys in the buying process.
- Working collaboratively with all corporate stakeholders to align messaging and brand
- Effectively uses ‘Story Telling’ with Teradata’s key personas and customer buying centers in cooperation with Industry and Technology Experts to amplify our thought leadership efforts.
FIELD MARKETING – NORTHERN GEO (NORDICS & EASTERN EUROPE)
- GEO marketing expert for the local business/geography as well as the local interface for sales to EMEA marketing and its shared services to ensure alignment and local support of critical marketing programs and initiatives.
- Work closely with local Sales leadership to define and execute field marketing initiatives in support of both local sales and EMEA objectives to increase pipeline.
- Manage and coordinate tactical projects in support of EMEA’s critical marketing programs.
SUITABLE APPLICANTS WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar position in the cloud, IT, software, or marketing industry, ideally in B2B or equivalent work experience required.
- Prior IT/High Tech industry experience required.
- Knowledge of the data and analytics market and its use cases are a strong plus.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of and practical experience in marketing both at a strategic, operational, and tactical level.
- A passion for technology and how to articulate technology and associated business outcomes via ‘Story Telling’ to create high impact content.
- Proven track record in developing thought leadership content for digital and in-person marketing channels.
- Strong program and project management skills in a matrix organization.
- Ability to work as part of a “virtual” team. An essential team player attitude and strong social skills, and the ability to form mutually beneficial relationships.
- International experience having spent time in a multicultural environment is preferred; good command of the English language is a must.
- A Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) in marketing, communications, business, or other related fields is required.
- Ability to travel to the U.S. and within EMEA, UK, and key countries in Nordics and Eastern Europe (25%).
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- An opportunity to be a part of the leading IT company for cloud-based analytics, which will shape the way we will live as individuals and operate as corporations.
- You will be working for a company that has been one of the leading big data and analytics providers for decades. Renowned analysts have confirmed time and again that Teradata is driving analytics at scale and AI for the world's top enterprises.
- You will be part of an international company that works with the world's largest organizations and a multidisciplinary, energetic marketing team.
- You will work in an informal and flexible working environment at an office in Western Europe or virtually from home until officially advised to return to the office.
- There are no well-trodden career paths at Teradata. We accompany you individually on your way to success. You will benefit from the long-standing experience of your team colleagues, who are happy to share their in-depth knowledge of the industry and technology with you, together with self-learning from the Teradata University Portal and Trailblazer.me.
Teradata´s commitment to Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG)
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity Employer and especially proud to be named a World’s Most Ethical Company for the 13th consecutive year again by the Ethisphere’s 2022 Ethics Index
On the Corporate Equality Index (CEI), we scored 100 out of 100 points making Teradata “Best Places to Work” for LGBTQ+, and the executive team is leading the company with a dedicated pledge for Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion (DEI).
Teradata has been listed for 11 years on the Dow Jones Sustainability Index.
Teradata-Cares has been the organization supporting non-profit organizations and local communities around the world for decades.
Change with us the way people live and work. Please submit your application exclusively via careers.teradata.com. We look forward to getting to know you.
State: Stockholms lan
Community / Marketing Title: Marketing Program Manager
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Stockholm, Stockholms lan SE