Executive Account VP
Location: Boise, ID, USA
Requisition Number: 214603
Location: San Francisco, CA US or Remote
Title: Executive Account VP
• Owns the Teradata relationship with one of Teradata’s most important clients, focusing on high-level relationship building and management
• Sets overall account strategy
• Manages account team, sets resourcing and direction for team members
• Works with account team to identify sales opportunities
Skills and Experience
• Sales experience with similar technologies to large, complex enterprise customers
• Experience working with analytics to solve business problems
• Knowledge of customer/healthcare industry and how Teradata solutions can solve business problems
• Team management experience
• Customer relationship management experience, particularly for high-ranking customer relationship
• Develops and maintains strategy for overall engagement with client
• Sets resourcing and utilizes resources on the account team to drive sales
• Builds and manages relationships with high-ranking customer decision makers
• Serves as an escalation point for high priority client issues
• Coordinates team engagement with client, mapping each resource to most valuable opportunities
• Understands client’s key business initiatives, key problems, and competitive environment and recognizes how Teradata solutions could be applied
• Regularly runs meetings with account team to discuss account strategy and future sales opportunities
• Coaches and develops Account Executives and Solution Architects
This position is working in a virtual office environment, including home office & customer site. A combination of independent work and team collaboration will be required. Travel is also expected.
Our total compensation approach includes a competitive base salary, 401(k), strong work/family programs, and medical, dental and disability coverage.
Teradata is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and commits to hiring returning veterans.
CountryEEOText_Description: Our Culture We prioritize a people-first culture because we know our people are at the very heart of our success. We embrace a flexible work model because we trust our people to make decisions about how, when, and where they work. We focus on well-being because we care about our people and their ability to thrive both personally and professionally. We are an anti-racist company because our dedication to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is more than a statement. It is a deep commitment to doing the work to foster an equitable environment that celebrates people for all of who they are. Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Community / Marketing Title: Executive Account VP
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Boise, Idaho US