Sr. Staff Product Manager – Teradata Developer Tools
Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 214601
- Hybrid, Mexico City
Teradata is the leading multi-cloud data platform company for enterprise analytics, transforming how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
Teradata developer experience team is chartered with empowering builders with technology that makes it easy for them to build and integrate on Vantage. The team is growing and looking for a passionate, skilled, and experienced Sr. Staff Product Manager that will own the Teradata Developer Tools vision and strategy. Your primary responsibility will be to oversee the entire Teradata Tools and Utilities suite of products (Drivers, Connectors, CLIs, etc.) used across all major platforms by thousands of developers globally.
This role is best suited for a product manager who is passionate about technology and working with developers.
In this role, you will:
- Establish and own the direction, strategy, and roadmap for Teradata’s Tools and Utility suite of products used by customers and partners from across the globe
- Understand the different developer personas and identify how we can empower them to be more productive building and integrating on the Teradata Vantage Platform
- Experiment by developing and validating hypotheses, and testing solution concepts with customers and partners
- Partner with Engineering, UX and other Product Managers to build delightful developer tools for accelerating developer productivity
- Communicate ideas to executives, deliver stories, and consult with partners to find the best way to achieve the highest satisfaction with our developers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- 7 years of experience in product management, including providing product vision, strategy development, data-influenced product planning, and prioritization
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships with Engineering, UX, Sales, and product area leaders across the organization
- Solid technical foundations with a proven ability to execute both strategically and tactically
- Experience building enterprise products
- Deep passion for working with developers
- Excellent communication, listening, and writing skills
- Entrepreneurial, energetic self-starter who can navigate through ambiguous environments and work independently when needed
- Experience as a software engineer
- Experience building products with cloud service providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience working with Data warehouses, RDBMs, and/or SQL
- Broad understanding of developer tools such as SDKs, Command Line Interfaces (CLIs), IDEs, Scripting tools, Drivers/Connectors, etc.
- Experience working with modern software/package distribution repositories and managers (PyPi, Maven Central, npmjs, Homebrew, etc.)
- Experience working with ETL tools and best practices
- Knowledge of Teradata products tools and utilities
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Sr. Staff Product Manager – Teradata Developer Tools
Job Category: Product Management
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX