Product Marketing Specialist
Multiple Locations: San Diego, California, United States • San Francisco, California, United States • Chicago, Illinois, United States • New York, New York, United States • Charlotte, North Carolina, United States • Austin, Texas, United States • Seattle, Washington, United States
Requisition Number: 214600
Portfolio Marketing lives at the intersection of Sales, Product, Marketing and Customer Success which provides our team with a unique ability to drive incredible change across the entire organization. With experts in market intelligence, product marketing, solutions marketing and partner marketing, we help to ensure that our prospects and customers can invest with confidence in Teradata.
As a technically forward product marketer, you will develop and maintain an understanding of the data technology landscape and Teradata’s solutions. You will regularly engage with our product organization, go-to-market teams and our customers ensuring we are delivering the best possible experience for our prospects and customers as they educate themselves about Teradata. You will construct and support the development of Product Marketing strategies and assets that will be leveraged by our field organization.
- Execute impactful cross organizational go-to-market programs for new capabilities and new products.
- Create messaging and sales enablement assets for our core products and services.
- Support the mapping and fuel the buyer’s journey for key buyer personas and industries.
- Work directly with senior technical evangelists and Product Marketing Managers as they develop the messaging around our product roadmap and leading products.
- Plan and deliver ongoing customer marketing programs such as blogs, webinars, and support of customer success programs.
Skills and Attributes:
- Collaborative team player who can navigate diverse cross-organizational teams and needs
- Inquisitive mindset who enjoys digging in to uncover hidden meaning and deeper insights
- Strong desire to learn from senior contributors and grow professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics and ideas simply
- Self-motivated, organized and deadline-driven
- Experience writing for hi-tech B2B audiences is a plus
- BA/BS Degree in related Field or equivalent experience.
- Recent College Grads encouraged to apply.
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Product Marketing Specialist
Job Category: Marketing
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US