Test Lead - Data Warehouse
Location: Karnataka, India
Requisition Number: 214552
12+ years of experience in Data warehousing in which 7-10 years in Testing and Test Automation to design, execute, lead automation tests, and manage team.
Test Lead’s duties include providing leadership, guidance, training and mentoring to implement manual and automated test solutions. Define and implement test automation strategy including roadmap, tools, framework & approach, oversee technological execution of the recommended automation solution and participate in Design and Architectural reviews.
Test Lead’s Responsibilities:
- Building up and leading the Testing Team to the success of project
- Defining the scope of testing within the context of each release / delivery
- Deploying and managing resources for testing
- Planning, deploying, and managing the testing effort
- Develop, document, and maintain test deliverables (Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test Summaries, Traceability Matrix, Defects metrics and test reports)
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, plan and execute QA activities/tasks with team and clients
- Coordinate with team for the script development, Script execution, Dashboard changes
- Act as the first level of debugging for dev team and internal/external customers.
- Should have a sense of ownership and proactiveness. Involved in Agile sprints from the design phase itself.
- Strive to increase test automation coverage in all areas
- Understanding of the defect tracking process and knowledge of any defect tracking tool such as JIRA, Confluence.
- Experienced and Knowledge on CI/CD Pipeline and Tools and coordination with DevOps Team
- Identifying and recommending the automated testing processes and tools
- Assist developers with the technical issues, solutions, suggestions, review of the code
- Coordinate with stakeholders on regular basis to give the status update & align the expectations
Test Lead’s Requirements:
- Bachelor's/Master’s degree in Computer Science, Software Development, or a related field.
- Experience leading team of 5+ members (technical leads, Developers) as Test manager/Lead and mentoring new members of the team
- Have worked in the client facing roles
- Hands on and ability to ensure that written automation code is clean and readable following the good coding practices
- Excellent communication skills, verbal as well as written
- Positive attitude with flexibility and maturity to work in a challenging client environment
- Ability to drive project responsibilities in a dynamic and proactive manner
- Work as a Manual / automation test expert when needed
Community / Marketing Title: Test Lead - Data Warehouse
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Bangalore, Karnataka IN