Engagement Manager – Services Sales and Engagement Management Practice, Americas Consulting
Location: Kansas City, MO, USA
Requisition Number: 214528
Location: This is a virtual role. The candidate can be based anywhere within the US but is expected to demonstrate a willingness and an ability to travel within the United States and Canada.
The Engagement Manager is accountable for the consulting revenue management, forecasting accuracy, and customer satisfaction of their assigned portfolio of accounts. This role will work closely with Client Services Executives, Engagement Execution, and technical Competencies to successfully deliver consulting engagements for Teradata’s customer base.
- Work closely with customers on the delivery of our consulting engagements to achieve high customer satisfaction and follow-on work
- Partner with the Engagement Execution function on engagement delivery quality and customer success
- Responsible for engagement-wide customer satisfaction, delivery to target margin, and FinancialForce rigor (Teradata services system of record for billing, revenue recognition, backlog management, budget change requests, etc.)
- Leverage Project Coordination function to support FinancialForce hygiene as needed
- Ensure pricing recommendations of Services opportunities are consistent with Teradata’s Governance Policy – including, but not limited to, scoping requirements, risk assessment, and Teradata margin targets
- Manage the Services Revenue outlook for managed projects, providing appropriate input and detail to leadership
- Escalate any troubled projects or initiatives, providing appropriate input and detail to leadership
- Harvest lessons learned to apply to the Governance process and improve future project execution
Key Performance Indicators
- Services revenue management - command of revenue details, schedule and attainment of revenue forecast, and delivering to target margin
- Customer satisfaction and follow-on business secured
- Harvesting of lessons learned
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: Kansas City
Community / Marketing Title: Engagement Manager – Services Sales and Engagement Management Practice, Americas Consulting
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Kansas City, Missouri US