Oracle Hyperion Planning Developer
Multiple Locations: San Diego, California, United States • Atlanta, Georgia, United States • Chicago, Illinois, United States • Detroit, Michigan, United States • New York, New York, United States • Raleigh, North Carolina, United States • Houston, Texas, United States • Los Angeles, California, United States
Requisition Number: 214463
We are looking for an experienced Hyperion Planning and Essbase developer with solid technical skills and a firm understanding of finance, budgeting and forecasting principles. The Oracle Hyperion Planning Developer (FP&A) function will support, maintain, and enhance our current Planning environment, while working with the business to create new environments for our ever-growing customer demand. You will work cross functionally with the region FP&A teams, global FP&A teams, Consulting Operations, CS&S Operations, and IT to successfully deploy solutions to improve their processes. Additionally, this role will support the day-to-day maintenance and configuration of the Oracle Hyperion Planning Suite of products.
- System Administrator of the Hyperion Planning tool
- Design and develop new Hyperion Planning applications and functionality
- Provide end user training & support
- Manage systems integrations to/from Hyperion Planning
- Be the key developer to design and build business-defined functionality within the systems
- Drive efficiency in FP&A processes by automating manual tasks and processes globally
- 6+ years in Hyperion Planning, Essbase, and FDMEE
- Strong proficiency of Oracle Hyperion Planning (Calculation Manager, Web forms, integrations, FDMEE, performance optimization)
- Strong proficiency of Oracle Hyperion Essbase (ASO, BSO, Calculation Scripts, Load Rules, MaxL and MDX)
- Experience with data integration/interfacing from other enterprise systems (e.g., ERP Oracle, Workday, FinancialForce, SalesForce) and/or data warehouses a must
- Strong analytical and system design skills
- Solid understanding of accounting and planning concepts
- Issue identification and problem-solving skills
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Information Systems, Computer Science, Data Analytics, Engineering, Data Science or related field
Additional Skills Preferred
- Strong Customer Service skills
- Track record of seeing tasks through to successful completion
- Project Management capability
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple concurrent projects and competing priorities
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the email@example.com inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Oracle Hyperion Planning Developer
Job Category: IT
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US