Location: Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Requisition Number: 214461
LOCATION: MEXICO CITY
- Preparation and upload of Account Reconciliations
- Adjustment processing to the GL (via web adi)
- Support future system and ERP changes
Internal Control Related Activities
- Overall internal control coordination
- Policy compliance, interpretation and communication
- Internal / statutory audit coordination
- Payroll process owner, coordinate and maintain relationship with payroll outsource company
- Ensure monthly file interface and proper accounting
- Assists all areas on documentation related issues, such as ex-employee claims
Work in income tax & social security activities
Work in deferred taxes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Business administration
- +5 Experience in accounting and administration for multinational companies
- Knowledge and working experience in income taxes, social security, general ledger, account reconciliations. Ideally experience/knowledge on deferred taxes.
- Working experience on US GAAP & MX GAAP
- Experience or knowledge on Oracle and SAP platforms. Excel advanced is required.
- Spanish/English at advanced level
- Ability to work under pressure
City: Mexico City
Community / Marketing Title: Accounting Specialist
Job Category: Finance
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Mexico City, Mexico MX