PEOPLE PARTNER - EMEA
Location: Munich, Bavaria, Germany
Requisition Number: 214449
People Partner - EMEA
Teradata is seeking a People Partner (HR Business Partner) responsible for supporting Teradata’s businesses within the EMEA Region. In this role you will be working in collaboration with the Global People Business Partner team and the People Organization’s Centers of Excellence (COE’s) to enable the people strategies to drive business outcomes. Reporting to the EMEA People Partner Region Lead you will be on the front line of partnering with leaders and employees driving processes that optimize the company’s investment - our people, while ensuring alignment and support of our corporate culture and business initiatives
While the ideal location is Munich, Germany we will consider qualified candidates in other cities and European countries.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Support multiple lines of business in providing a full spectrum of human resources activities in Germany initially, with an option to be expanded to other areas of EMEA
- Provide high-touch, results-oriented interactions with employees and people leaders
- Provide coaching and development to fuel performance and careers
- Communicate effectively at multiple levels within the organization
- Manage local benefits and match them into global programs
- Address challenging situations, ability to de-escalate situations and remain calm under pressure
- Support a People Services Model including transitioning People Processes to our People Service CenterParticipate in and help drive People transformation and value delivery
- Participate on global projects - provide regional perspective and insight in developing, designing / implementing new policies and practices within the region
- Support center of excellence program roll out within the region (talent management, total rewards, benefits, talent acquisition and workforce analytics)
- Facilitate manager and employee training
- Execute large scale change efforts (company reorganization, realignment, reductions in force, etc.)
- Understand labor laws, legislations, employment practices and policies and ensure compliance within the region
- Comfortable with and able to effectively analyze and use data to inform and measure outcomes
The Key Experiences You’ve Had:
- Preferrable 8 years related multi country HR/People Partner experience in EMEA and in a global matrix organization
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in HR or relevant field
- Fluent in German and English and any other languages will also be a plus
- Strong and broad HR knowledge including, total rewards, talent management etc.
- Experience with working with a Works Council in Germany will be a plus
- Experience deploying multiple programs across multiple lines of business, preferably in a highly matrixed origination
- Proven project management and execution skills – possessing initiative and capability to drive programs and project to completion
- Strong attention to detail and bias for action
- Strong compliance experience; understanding of labor laws, employment practices and policies within multiple countries, France being a plus
- Proven success in managing multiple priorities with the ability to pivot quickly
- Strong execution - overcomes setbacks and drives outcomes
- Strong communications skills with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization;
- Proven ability to work through challenging conversations, coaching managers or employees and able to make tough but fair decisions
- Knowledge of Workday and ServiceNow HR pro a plus
- Prior experience with companies and People Organization (HR) teams going through transformation initiatives a plus.
Community / Marketing Title: PEOPLE PARTNER - EMEA
Job Category: Human Resources
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: MUNICH, Bavaria DE