Intern- Consulting Services Brazil
Location: São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil
Requisition Number: 214367
Intern - Consulting
LOCATION: SAO PAULO BRAZIL
- Sense of criticality;
- Willing to help;
- Positive attitude;
Must to have skills:
- In progress BS/BA degree in Business Technology, Computer Science, or Management Information Systems, or Engineering is required. Will be consider only those candidates who is in the fourth semester of college. (will be required to the applicants to add the information in the resume as well as graduation date estimated).
- Logic and SQL concepts is required.
- Advanced/ Upper Intermediate skills in English is required.
- Intermediate/Advanced written and oral communication skills in Spanish highly desired
- Strong Documentation, Organizational Skills
- Politically Astute and Relationship Management Capabilities
- Develop and enforce account policies and procedures
- Project management concepts
- Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, etc)
Major Responsibilities and Tasks:
- Participates in requirements gathering process and user testing
- Respond to the calls from the customer
- Employ Teradata tools and methodologies with minimal direction.
- Demonstrate professional behavior at a client site.
- Perform work on time, within scope, and with high customer satisfaction.
- Understand the business Teradata is in and our market proposition.
- Has sufficient communication skills for effective dialogue with others. Demonstrates an organized approach to work. Uses basic systems and tools, applications, and processes Contributes to identifying own development opportunities. Follows code of conduct, ethics and organizational standards. Is aware of health and safety issues. Understands and applies basic personal security practice.
- Accepts responsibility for planning and undertaking their professional development. Completes Teradata and external certification in field of expertise to enhance consulting performance
City: SAO PAULO
State: Sao Paulo
Community / Marketing Title: Intern- Consulting Services Brazil
Job Category: College & Interns
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: SAO PAULO, Sao Paulo BR