Manager, GTM Cloud Programs
Multiple Locations: San Diego, California, United States • Munich, Bavaria, Germany • London, England, United Kingdom
Requisition Number: 214359
Locations: United States (Remote)
Job Title: Manager, GTM Cloud Programs
As a GTM Program Manager, you will be a responsible for supporting some of the most critical sales initiatives for Teradata. Owning program management for two of Teradata’s GTM Cloud selling motions (Acquire New Logos, Migrate to Modernize, Expand Footprints, & Activate Partners) and partnering with senior GTM leadership to drive consistent execution and change management globally. The role engages cross-region and functions to meet the needs of multiple stakeholders across GTM, Marketing, Customer, Product, and others to deliver Cloud Growth. This is an opportunity to work closely with senior leaders to delivery execution on critical global initiatives.
This role reports to the VP, WW GTM Strategy, Planning & Incentives.
- Own the Program Management of two Cloud selling initiatives working in partnership with GTM senior leaders and teams. Directly supporting leadership on execution and in delivering on global goals
- Define and execute program plans for each initiative in collaboration with senior leaders following program frameworks
- Facilitate regular program management sessions with leadership teams and own tracking and communications with leadership and cross-functional stakeholders
- Responsible for developing, managing, and executing detailed project plans that consider requirements, constraints, resources, and deliverables associated with defined objectives
- Facilitate and engage with regional teams on activities for each initiative including workshops, enablement, communications, and updates
- Develop required documentation for each initiative such as process design documents, workshop agendas and presentations, reusable assets, case studies and roles/responsibilities
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Bachelor’s degree; plus at least 3 years of relevant work experience required; ideally in program management, business analyst, operations, customer success or delivery roles
- Direct project or program management experience with sales, marketing or customer success initiatives in an enterprise software or SaaS business.
- Demonstratable skills in terms of process and documentation, keeping ahead of plan (foreseeing issues, risk, dependencies) and organizing cross-functional teams
- Great time management & prioritization – ability to prioritize and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously with attention to detail
- Great collaboration and communication skills – able to communicate effectively, and engage across many channels with a wide mix of stakeholders
- Experience working with senior leadership – ability to closely interact with, synthesize information and present recommendations and updates
- Self-starter mentality – ability to ramp up on and deliver complex programs with minimal oversight from direct supervisor
CountryEEOText_Description: Teradata invites all identities and backgrounds in the workplace. We work with deliberation and intent to ensure we are cultivating collaboration and inclusivity across our global organization. We are proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, ancestry, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, medical condition, genetic information, gender identity or expression, military and veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Consistent with Colorado law, Colorado applicants can email the firstname.lastname@example.org inbox to receive the compensation range information for this role. Please provide proof of Colorado residency in your request.
City: San Diego
Community / Marketing Title: Manager, GTM Cloud Programs
Job Category: Sales
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: San Diego, California US