Lead Application Consultant
Location: Islamabad, Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakistan
Requisition Number: 214328
Teradata Applications Consultant
Our connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics, Teradata Vantage™, is an extremely scalable, secure, and resilient offering that simplifies ecosystems by connecting data and making it easier to uncover insights from across the organization…regardless of where that data resides. With Vantage, we enable companies to modernize their data management, from start to scale. Every day, millions of users benefit from our open data platform. Empowering customers and partners to develop and build how they like, we enable hundreds of business outcomes and solutions, including improving customer experience and profitability, driving operational efficiency, realizing financial transformation, or achieving operational efficiency.
Teradata Applications Consultant is responsible for participating in the successful implementation and deployment of marketing applications with a focus on Campaigns, Customer Interactions and real time marketing components.
This includes, but not limited to designing & developing campaigning data marts, defining applications’ architecture, writing extensions, processing engines and integrating with 3rd party marketing applications and touchpoints.
Your Specific Role/Business objectives would include:
- You will be a trusted advisor to the client’s decision makers by establishing credibility and expertise in Campaign Management, Inbound Marketing, Vantage Customer Experience (VCX) and Teradata’s solution offerings.
- You will understand customer needs and recommend the right solutions at the right time.
- You will develop, communicate and execute implementation project’s work streams strategies and initiatives
- You will be responsible to architect, Install, configure, customize, administer, operate & optimize Teradata Applications (CIM/VCX).
- You will integrate CIM/VCX with other Teradata & 3rd party applications (On Premises and Cloud products)
- You provide Business and Technical Consulting Services to support the Teradata Applications
- You’ll debug, troubleshoot, and fix configuration and integration issues.
- You’ll serve as subject matter expert to the microservices and webservices development team.
- You will assess & audit the current state of Teradata Applications implementation and assist in remediation plans
- Conduct A/B and multivariate testing
- Bachelors in CS/IT or equivalent
- 8+ years of progressive experience in/around CRM, business intelligence, Web and e-business and advanced analytical environments
- Experience and knowledge of CIM (Customer Interaction Manager) and VCX (Vantage Customer Experience
- Proficient with one of industry standard CRM solutions (Salesforce, PEGA, MS Dynamics, IBM UNICA etc.) and Google Analytics, or any web or digital measurement tools
- Experience of any event streaming or message queueing platforms such as Apache Kafka, Spark, ActiveMQ etc.
- Strong experience with Java or a .NET language and shell scripting
- Strong database concepts and SQL programming skills.
- Experience with version control or source code repositories to include: SVN, GitHub, Artifactory etc.
- Previous training and exposure to any industry standard CRM solution (Salesforce, PEGA, MS Dynamics, IBM UNICA etc.) implementation / development and consulting experience
- Previous experience working with statistics or AdWords, Google Analytics, floodlights, Tapclicks etc.
- Ideal background would include Telecom, Finance and Retail Industry knowledge
- Experience with inbound marketing is a plus
- Experience and knowledge of Teradata technologies and solutions; architecture, utilities, tools and applications
- Experience of building or using CI/CD pipelines for automated build and deployments using tools such Jenkins, Bamboo etc.
- Scrum and agile methodologies
- Understanding of ETL design concepts.
Community / Marketing Title: Lead Application Consultant
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Islamabad, Islamabad PK