Senior Solutions Analyst
Location: Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico
Requisition Number: 214158
Senior Solutions Analyst
- Working on data warehouse integration / reporting/ improvement projects with focusing on gathering/analyze requirements , deep dive analyze the source system and business process, building the prototype , working with engineers, data modelers and architects to implement optimal solutions, perform testing, support production releases and communication of releases.
- Help to design, develop, test, and implement tables, views, operational reporting, scorecards, and dashboards to support internal business customers
- Use the data to analyze, interpret and solve complex business problems.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and independently solve problems
- Prepare documentation on all projects support eventual productization of processes and services of the analytics platform product.
- Share knowledge of analytics and data in area of specialty
- The solution analyst should have basic skill at technical document authoring, writing and analyzing SQL to validate results, and interfacing with various stakeholders across the organization.
- Good knowledge of data system design for data mining, modeling, reporting and analytics.
- Good communication skills to work with customers and ability to analyze the requirement and produce executable technical roadmap.
- Good Skill with communicating requirements and logic design to technical staff, ensuring deliverables meet requirements and validating results against benchmarks.
- Good knowledge in analytics, modeling and data applications concepts for large big data environments.
- Good knowledge with data pipeline, data mining , data modeling and data visualization.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
- “Can do” attitude, a quick learner, team player, energetic personality, works well under pressure in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
- 4+ years of experience in a hands-on data application related business system analysis, data analytics role.
- Fluent in SQL and relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle and Teradata.
- Basic knowledge with data model design.
- Hands on experience with PowerBI or other data visualization tools.
- Basic knowledge with business analytics and statistics modeling.
- Bachelor's Degree above or equivalent. Math or Statistics preferred
- USA B1/B2 Visa (or the ability to obtain as a condition of employment)
- Strong English communication skills (Verbal and Written)
Community / Marketing Title: Senior Solutions Analyst
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
LinkedIn Remote: #LI-Remote
Location_formattedLocationLong: Tijuana, Mexico MX