Country Resource Manager - French Language
Location: Prague, Prague, Czechia
Requisition Number: 214146
Country Resource Manager - French Language
Location: This role will be based in Prague
The Resource Manager The Resource Manager supports the Teradata Consulting business in the Europe, Middle East, Africa (EMEA) Region with specific responsibility for Middle East and Africa. Responsibilities include planning, organizing and co-ordinating the assignment of resources ensuring we have the right consultants in the right place at the right time based on their skill set, experience and developmental needs.
Responsible for the provision of demand forecasts the Resource Manager is expected to work closely with the commercial and practice leads to identify and where necessary procure resources to support the fulfillment of new opportunities ahead of time.
Responsible for working closely with our Contractor Services and GDC organization as well to ensure we can deliver a blended model of on-shore and off-shore resources
In conjunction with the commercial and practice leads the Resource Manager is responsible for producing and monitoring key performance indicators including utilization taking appropriate actions to manage it to plan.
This role reports through a matrix organization where the direct reporting is to the Global Delivery Center (GDC) EMEA Engagement Lead and at the same time dotted reporting to the EMEA Region Resource Management Lead.
The list below details some of the core day to day responsibilities and activities the Resource Manager is responsible for:
- Own and fulfill resource requests for your area of responsibility
- Timely review and processing of resource requests
- Identifying suitable candidates, liaising with Commercial and Practice leads to validate skills match where appropriate and recommend candidates to requestor
- Provision of Bio’s / CVs to the requestor to support candidate selection process
- Facilitating discussions between candidates and relevant stakeholders
- Keeping requestor, candidates and key stakeholders updated on status
- Updating schedules to reflect any assignments
- Ensure staff are appropriately briefed in a timely manner on opportunities for which they are being nominated.
- Make simple priority decisions between resources and projects where conflicts arise, escalating to the appropriate manager/s
- Actively seek placement opportunities for resources coming available:
- Work closely with Sales and Delivery teams to pro-actively place available staff onto revenue generating activities where possible.
- In the absence of fee paid roles, place resources onto sales support and other non-billable work that supports the Think Big Analytics pipeline and internal initiatives
- By building relationships with other RMs (from across EMEA)
- Ensure key business systems are kept up to date e.g.: forecasting and availability
- Meet with/become familiar with the resources within the team(s) that you are responsible for, understand their career aspirations and development needs.
- Ensure that up to date profiles are held on the database-understand training needs for resource where appropriate
- Provide Management Information, as required, to the Geo and Regional Resource Management, Commercial and Practice Leads
- Make recommendations and proactively take steps to mitigate / address key performance issues
Key skills & attributes
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience working within a professional services organization
- Excellent knowledge and experience in resource management and associated best practices
- A highly visible people orientated individual with the assertiveness, determination and relationship building skills to ensure positive results
- Team player with experience of working with multi-cultural and multi-disciplined teams
- Self-motivated, flexible, able to work with limited supervision and to adapt to change
- Positive, enthusiastic attitude, calm and patient under pressure
- Demonstrates a commitment to life-long learning and personal development and a passion for continual process improvement
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in the use of both written and spoken business English
- Experience with MS Office [Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint] (Preferably Office 365).
- French-speaking (Must Have)
- Experience with FinancialForce, Salesforce and Fieldglass
What we offer:
- World-class technical training within Teradata University
- Language courses (Czech, German)
- Relocation bonus (if coming to Prague from abroad)
- 25 days of holiday a year
- Private medical care
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 110 CZK/ day (Teradata contributes 83 CZK/day)
- Company’s contribution to the Pension fund (up to 3% of monthly gross salary)
- Life insurance
- Company’s assistance in case of sickness (25% of your gross base salary) in addition to local regulations
- Employee referral program (4,000$ USD)
- Sports and activities membership program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Contribution of 300$ USD for a mobile phone of your choice (every 2 years)
Community / Marketing Title: Country Resource Manager - French Language
Job Category: Consulting
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Prague, Praha CZ