Associate Software Engineer
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Requisition Number: 214065
Participate in design, code, test, and documentation of Teradata Standalone client, FastLoad/MultiLoad/FastExport/TPump, product’s bugs according to a standard development process, with emphasis on testability and quality.
Responsible for development and testing of enhancements to the Teradata Standalone client, FastLoad/MultiLoad/FastExport/TPump, product and design of low to medium complex features.
Gain deep skills in the existing product by way of reverse engineering the code and developing a sound knowledge for design and development of the enhancements.The candidate will be expected to work closely with team leader, project manager, team members as well as other supporting groups, like customer support groups and other engineering teams.
B.E./B.Tech/MCA/M.Tech/Ph.D. in Computer Science, Information Technology.
Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in Sustaining/Development of medium to large projects.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Strong C programming skills and good knowledge of data structures.
- Intermediate skills in Unix/Linux Shell & Utilities
- Good knowledge of SQL (ANSI/Database specific) and RDBMS.
- Excellent creative, analytical, problem solving and strong debugging skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Teradata Database knowledge would be a plus.
- Working knowledge of AGILE and SCRUM methodologies
- Python programming knowledge would be a plus.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Design, Develop and Test scalable applications of medium/high complexity
- Analyse bugs, design fix and unit test changes.
- Develop new features/change requests.
- Create test plans
- Create and automate unit tests, feature integration tests
- Individual Contributor
- Reports to Engineering Manager
- Requirements Analysis, Software Architecture, Software development, Unit/Integration testing, bug fixing.
State: Andhra Pradesh
Community / Marketing Title: Associate Software Engineer
Job Category: Engineering
Teradata is the connected multi-cloud data platform for enterprise analytics company. Our enterprise analytics solve business challenges from start to scale. Only Teradata gives you the flexibility to handle the massive and mixed data workloads of the future, today.
The Teradata Vantage architecture is cloud native, delivered as-a-service, and built on an open ecosystem. These design features make Vantage the ideal platform to optimize price performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh IN